Kimie Tsukakoshi is a well-known Australian actress of Asian descent. She is best known for her work as an actress. Aside from being an actress, she has also been described as a singer and dancer.
She began her official professional acting career in 2009 when she starred as Erica in the popular television series H2O: Just Add Water. She has already appeared in over a dozen films and television shows since then.
Kimie appears to be preoccupied with her upcoming two films, Matley, Someone, and Great White. She will play the role of Yuri in Mately, Someone, and Michelle in the other film, Great White.
10 Facts About Kimie Tsukakoshi:
- Kimie Tsukakoshi has not updated herself on Wikipedia, but we are fairly certain there are a plethora of wiki sites available under her name.
- She was born on May 15, 1999, and is therefore only 21 years old.
- Her height appears to be around 5 feet and 5 inches.
- We don’t know who her boyfriend is right now, but we’re confident she’ll reveal it someday.
- Her father is Japanese, and her mother is Singaporean-Chinese, which is all we know about her family.
- Her official Instagram account is @kimietsuka, and she has approximately 8.2 thousand followers there.
- She was born in Sydney, Australia, and thus holds Australian citizenship.
- Kimie is a well-known actress who has appeared in shows such as The Bureau of Magical Things, The Family Law, Secret City, Rip Tide, and others.
- She is not only on Instagram, but also on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In fact, she has over 1.8 million Facebook fans, 600 Twitter followers, and more than 200 YouTube subscribers.
Facts of Kimie Tsukakoshi
|Birthday||May 15, 1999|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Japanese Father and Singaporean-Chinese Mother|