Kyle Chalmers is Australia’s top-tier professional swimmer. He’s better known for his specialization in freestyle competitions. However, he can also execute a fast-paced intense swimming butterfly style.
In 2016, he was crowned Olympic World Champion of 100m freestyle competition held in Rio de Janeiro. He was also the 2019 Vice World Champion at the 100m freestyle event held in Gwangju, South Korea.
10 things about Kyle Chalmers
- Kyle Chalmers was born on 25 June 1998 in Port Lincoln, Australia. From 2020 onwards, he made a name for himself internationally at just 22 years of age.
- Kyle Chalmers is on Wikipedia, too. His bio covers his history in honours and statics up to the present year.
- Apart from Kyle himself, the Chalmers family consists of his father, Brett Calmer, and his girlfriend, Jodie Calmer. He also has a sibling whose name has not yet been in the papers.
- As reported in Taddlr’s annual report, Kyle is estimated to be the owner of $2 million.
- As an athlete, Kyle has a well-expected 6-foot, 4-inch stature. Relative to its height, it weighs as much as 90 kgs.
- The theme of our athlete’s love life is very vague. To this date, Kyle is not known to have confirmed girlfriends. But there is nobody to suggest that he is single, either.
- It is clear that Kyle is an Aussie regardless of his birth nationality.
- He was brought up as a full-length competitor from the Marion Swimming School. Kyle reportedly expressed his thanks to coach Peter Bishop in a number of interviews.
- Kyle Chalmers was the first Aussie to win the Gold Medal in 100m freestyle with a record 47.58 seconds.
- Kyle has an official Instagram id at @kyle chalmers3. He’s still on Twitter @Kyle chalmers3, but he hasn’t been involved in the account since its inception.
Facts of Kyle Chalmers
|Birthday||June 25, 1998|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Brett and Jodie Chalmers|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|