Australian ballroom dancer and television personality Kym Herjavec established her mark in dance by appearing in the early seasons of “Dancing with the Stars” Australia.
Kym Herjavec’s Biography, Wiki and Quick Facts
|Celebrated Name||Kym Herjavec|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Kym Herjavec|
|Birth Name||Kym Herjavec|
|Profession||Ballroom Dancer , TV Personality|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Children||Hudson Robert Herjavec and Haven Mae Herjavec|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Body Measurement||36-25-35 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Source of Wealth||Dance Career|
Kym Herjavec danced professionally for the first three seasons. She joined “Dancing with the Stars” in the US from 2006 to 2015 due to her impressive skills and fascinating performances. Kym married Robert Herjavec.
Kym’s U.S. series success cemented her international dancing fame. She returned to the U.S. show in 2017. Kym excelled as a dancer and judged the Australian edition of “Dancing with the Stars” from 2013 to 2015.
How rich is Kym Herjavec? Net Worth and Earnings
As of 2023, ballroom dancer Kym Herjavec has earned $1 million. As a dancer and actor, she earns $75,000 each year. Dancing with the Stars earns her $5,000 every week. Kym started dancing after winning the Australian Dancesport Championships with Tomas Atkocevicious. She performed on Dancing with the Stars for three seasons in Australia.
Kym also won the Australian Celebrity Survivor: Vanuatu and American Dancing with the Stars third seasons. Kym has been in MaxiClimber and PETA advertising due to her popularity. She vacations in exotic places with her fortune.
Also Read: Skylar Brandt – Who is the Husband of Ballet Dancer Skylar Brandt? Age, Bio, Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Dancet, Family & Facts
Where is Kym Herjavec from? Nationality, Ethnicity, and Religion
Sydney-born Kym Herjavec was born on 4 August 1976. She is Australian and English-Scottish. She frequently invites her parents to her shows, indicating a close relationship. Kym is fiercely Australian, yet her English and Scottish heritage enriches her identity. She follows Christianity and is a Leo.
Kym Herjavec Career Timeline
- Kym Johnson started dancing aged three. She danced ballroom at 13.
- She placed second at the 1998 Australian Dancesport Championship in Open Amateur Modern Ballroom with Lithuanian partner Tomas Atkocevicius. They also reached the Blackpool U.K. Ballroom Championships finals.
- Kym Johnson’s career flourished after retirement. She has been in several dance and entertainment events and films since 2001. She impressed spectators in Burn the Floor, a travelling ballroom dance show.
- Kym also sang at Elton John’s 50th birthday party, demonstrating her ability and gaining industry attention.
- “Dancing with the Stars” was Kym’s professional debut.
- She shined on Seasons 1-3 of the Australian version in 2004 and 2005.
- In Season 2, she and Tom Williams won the championship. They competed in Champion of Champions.
- Kym participated in the Grand Final of the 4th Australian edition of “Dancing with the Stars” with singer Alex Lloyd.
- Kym faced additional reality TV difficulties in addition to her “Dancing with the Stars” success.
- She represented Merry Makers on “Australian Celebrity Survivor: Vanuatu” in early 2006. Unfortunately, she was the first competitor eliminated from her tribe and the game, collecting all six votes, including her own.
- Kym was one of the only Survivor participants globally to vote herself out, which is against the rules.
- Kym joined the third season of “The Celebrity Apprentice Australia” in 2013. She remained in the entertainment industry after being fired as the losing project manager in the fourth week.
- Kym also judged “Dancing with the Stars” in Australia, contributing to its success. She performed well with Justin Melvey, Tom Williams, and Michael Caton on Dancing with the Stars Australia.
ALSO READ: Maria Alexandrova – What is the Nationality of Dancer Maria? Age, Bio, Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Family & Facts
- She competed in Season 3 of “Dancing with the Stars” in 2006 with Jerry Springer.
- They were popular and were eliminated as the 7th couple.
- Kym’s blog for OK! Magazine Australia revealed behind-the-scenes details throughout the series.
- Kym joined the Dancing with the Stars Tour. She was an important component of the tour, but an arm ailment prevented her from performing at every engagement.
- She returned to the ballroom on March 19 with N’SYNC’s Joey Fatone for Season 4. Their camaraderie and talent made them the season’s runner-up professional dancers.
- Kym and Joey celebrated their “Dancing with the Stars” success by performing on Disney trip Line’s debut Mediterranean trip on June 2, 2007.
- Kym partnered with millionaire Mark Cuban in Season 5 and magician Penn Jillette in Season 6, but both collaborations terminated early.
- In Season 7, she finished second again with Warren Sapp.
- Kym was eliminated in the fifth week of Season 8 after dancing with David Alan Grier.
- She won Season 9 with Donny Osmond on November 24, 2009. Kym became the only dancer to win in two nations.
- Kym kept an okmagazine.com behind-the-scenes diary throughout Season 9.
- Kym Johnson danced with David Hasselhoff in “Dancing with the Stars” Season 11. They were the first pair eliminated, marking Kym’s second first-round elimination, including a double elimination in Season 6. She joined Alec Mazo, Edyta Sliwinska, and Jonathan
- Roberts as the fourth professional dancer to finish last twice.
- Kym featured in the DVD “Dancing With The Stars: Cardio Dance” with Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Ashly DelGrosso-Costa.
- Season 12 matched Kym with professional athlete Hines Ward. Kym injured her neck during rehearsals during Episode 19. She won the season on 24 May 2011 despite being shaken up.
Also Read: Jowita Przystal – Professional Polish Dancer and Choreographer | Age, Bio, Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Husband & Facts
- Kym and David Arquette finished 6th in Season 13 after being voted out in the seventh week.
- In Season 14, she danced with Jaleel White and was the sixth pair eliminated, finishing 7th.
- Kym rejoined Joey Fatone in Season 15. They finished 12th, the second couple eliminated. However, Kym returned to the stage in week eight to perform a trio Salsa with Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, receiving a 30 from the judges.
- In Season 16, she and General Hospital actor Ingo Rademacher reached the semi-finals but finished sixth.
- Kym returned to Dancing with the Stars in 2015 for the 20th season. She married Shark Tank star Robert Herjavec. They finished 6th after a great run.
- In 2017, Kym and Mr. T returned for the 24th season. They lost in Week 4 and placed 10th.
- Kym Johnson announced interesting new initiatives in October 2015. She announced the release of 5678 Fitness, her first fitness DVD, and The 5678 Diet in January 2016. 5678 Fitness is a full-body at-home fitness program with cardio-Latin dance routines. It helps people exercise at home. In her book The 5678 Diet, Kym Johnson presents life lessons, nutrition and exercise programs, and her distinctive entertainment style along with her fitness business. The book offers a comprehensive approach to health and well-being through personal stories, recipes, and celebrity dancing partners.
Who is Kym Herjavec’s husband? Relationship Status
Robert and Kym Herjavec are married. In 2015, they danced on Dancing with the Stars. Toronto-born Robert is a Croatian-Canadian businessman, investor, and TV personality. After a brief courtship, the pair got engaged and married in a lovely Los Angeles ceremony on July 31, 2016.
Kym welcomed Robert’s three stepchildren, Caprice, Skye, and Brendan Herjavec, into her life. On December 12, 2017, Kym revealed her pregnancy, and on April 23, 2018, they welcomed twins, Hudson Robert and Haven Mae Herjavec. Kym and Robert enjoy their family life and love.
Kym was engaged to Shane Watson before marrying Robert. Despite becoming engaged in 2004, their three-year relationship ended in 2005. Kym dated Australian television presenter Tom Williams. They won Dancing with the Stars in 2004-2005, when they became close. Kym’s dating history expanded with their brief off-screen affair.
What is Kym Herjavec’s height? | Body Measurements
Kym Herjavec is gorgeous and charming. She weighs 58 kg and is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. Her golden hair and blue eyes are stunning. Kym’s high-arched eyebrows and bright grin make her attractive. She is intriguing with her 36-25-35-inch body.
Kym values clean eating and a healthy lifestyle. She practiced 6-8 hours a day to enhance her body and mind while dancing. She mixes and matches core-focused workouts to keep her program interesting. Kym rotates her workouts daily. Her workouts include crunches, Pilates, aerobics, Runyon Canyon treks, and beach yoga.
Kym’s diet isn’t regimented. She enjoys everything in moderation. She doesn’t like sweets and avoids carbs after 5 pm, which has helped her physique. Jane Fonda, a fitness legend, inspires Kym.
Trivias About Kym Herjavec You Need To Know.
- She founded The BOD & 5678 Fitness.
- She started dancing at an early age of 3. By the age of 13, she was already doing ballroom dancing.
- She has a pet dog called Lola whom she calls her best friend.
- Kym used to teach wedding couples dancing in a studio.
- She asked the rest of the contestants and voted herself out of the reality TV series Celebrity Survivor (2006) during the Tribal Council.