Laura Berman is an American relationship therapist and television host best known for hosting the Oprah Winfrey Network’s “In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman” (OWN). “Berman & Berman” and “Meet the Fockers” are two of her other critically recognized works. She is also a regular guest on “The Dr. Oz Show” and presents her own nationally syndicated radio show, “Uncovered with Dr. Laura Berman.”
She is also a sex educator and author who has previously appeared on Showtime’s reality show “Sexual Healing.” Sam, her 16-year-old son, died on February 7, 2021, and his parents suspect the cause of death was fentanyl-laced Xanax or Percocet that he acquired from a drug dealer on Snapchat and had delivered to his house.
She is very active on social media, with over 37k Instagram followers (@drlauraberman) and over 72k Twitter followers (@DrLauraBerman).
What is the Net Worth of Laura Berman?
Berman has a net worth of $39 million dollars in the United States. The average pay for a writer and novelist in the United States is $55 thousand dollars. The average therapist salary in the United States is roughly $50,000. The average income for a TV personality is $44 thousand dollars in the United States.
What is Laura Berman Famous for?
- As a popular host and therapist, she is well-known.
Where is Laura Berman From?
Laura Berman was born in the United States on October 24, 1969. Laura Berman is her given name. Her country of origin is the United States of America. Berman is of White ethnicity, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Laura Berman was one of her parents’ daughters, Irwin Ralph Berman (father) and Linda Friedman Berman (mother) (mother). Her sister, Dr. Jennifer Berman, a urologist and expert in the field of female sexual dysfunction, grew up with her in her hometown.
The sisters collaborated on the book “FOR WOMEN ONLY: A Revolutionary Guide for Reclaiming Your Sex Life,” which is titled “FOR WOMEN ONLY: A Revolutionary Guide for Reclaiming Your Sex Life.”
She obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Vermont, where she was also a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority at the time.
She went on to New York University, where she earned a master’s degree in clinical social work as well as a doctorate in health education with a focus on human sexuality. She went on to finish a training fellowship in sexual therapy at the New York University Medical Center’s Department of Psychiatry.
Highlights of Laura Berman’s Career:
- Laura Berman began her career as an assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology and psychiatry at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.
- She is also the director and founder of Chicago’s Berman Institute.
- She is the author of the New York Times best-selling novels “Real Sex for Real Women: Intimacy, Pleasure, and Sexual Wellbeing” and “For Women Only: A Revolutionary Guide to Overcoming Sexual Dysfunction and Reclaiming Your Sex Life,” as well as other works on love, sex, and relationships.
- Quantum Love, Loving Sex: The Book of Joy and Passion, and The Book of Love are among her other works.
- Starting with “Uncovered Radio with Dr. Lauro Berman,” she began working on the radio show.
- She originally featured on the TV show “Berman & Berman” from 2002 to 2003, after which she went on to appear on The O’Reilly Factor, Today, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and WGN Morning News.
- She writes a weekly column for the Chicago Sun-Times and was a panelist on the “Steve Harvey” talk show from 2012 to 2016.
- In addition, she hosts the reality show In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman.
- She belongs to the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, the National Association of Social Workers, the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health, and the American Urologic Society.
- She’s also launched her own sex toy collection, which she sells on her own website.
Laura Berman’s Husband:
Samuel Chapman, Laura Berman’s only husband, is her life partner. Berman married into a well-known family, as both her father-in-law, Barry Mann, and mother-in-law, Cynthia Weil, are singers and songwriters.
Ethan, Sam, and Jackson are the couple’s three boys, and they’ve been married for decades. However, their second son, Sam, died at the age of 16 on February 7, 2021. His death is thought to have been caused by fentanyl-laced Xanax or Percocet.
Laura Berman’s height:
Laura Berman, even in her 50s, is a stunning woman with a well-kept hour-glass figure. With a height of 5 feet and a body weight of 50 kilograms, she is a tall woman. Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, with a bra size of 34B, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 6(US).
Her skin is fair, and she has light brown hair and blue eyes.
Quick Facts About Laura Berman
|Host of “In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman”
|Irwin Ralph Berman
|Linda Friedman Berman
|Dr. Jennifer Berman
|College / University
|University of Vermont
|New York University
|Master’s degree in clinical social work and a doctorate in health education
|Ethan, Sam(died at age of 16) and Jackson.
|Source of Wealth
|As Host of shows, author of books
|Bra Cup Size