Laura Lasorda rose to prominence as Tommy Lasorda’s celebrity daughter. Tommy, her father, was a professional baseball pitcher and manager in the United States.
What’s Her dad Net Worth?
Laura Lasorda has had a pleasant existence since she was a child. She has undoubtedly amassed a substantial sum of money as a result of her strange profession. Laura Lasorda’s net worth and earnings, on the other hand, are unknown. Tommy Lasorda, on the other hand, had a net worth of roughly $15 million at the time of his death.
From his playing career, he has amassed a sizable sum of money. He bequeathed his whole estate and net worth to his wife and daughter Laura after his death. He became well-known and wealthy as a result of his successful professional career.
Laura Lasorda’s Parents:
Laura Lasorda was born to Tommy Lasorda (father) and Jo Lasorda (mother). She has yet to reveal her date of birth, age, or early years.Laura is of white ethnicity and is of American nationality. Laura also has a younger brother, Tom Lasorda Jr. She appears to be a well-educated woman who graduated from a local high school.
Who is Laura Lasorda Sibling?
Tommy Lasorda Jr, Laura Lasorda’s younger brother, was nicknamed as “Spunky.” Unfortunately, her brother died of AIDS-related complications on June 3, 1991. Tommy Jr has always been assumed to be gay. His parents denied his kid was gay and stated that he died of cancer. On September 7, 1997, Laura’s parents dedicated a gymnasium and youth center in Yorba Linda, California, in honor of their son, Tom Jr.
Is Laura Lasorda Married?
Laura Lasorda undoubtedly married and started a family. She has, however, kept her personal life out of the spotlight. Her adored husband or partner’s identity has remained a mystery. Laura has kept her love life a closely guarded secret throughout her life. Surely, she is capable of comprehending the concept of love.We can’t say Laura is a happily married woman with a family because we don’t have any information. She is also clear of any speculations about her personal life becoming a source of trouble. Laura has kept a quiet profile for a long time. Her parents had been married since 1950 and had a happy marriage till her father Tommy died in 2021.
Cause of Laura Lasorda’s Father Tommy Death:
Tommy was hospitalized in New York City at the age of 84 after suffering a heart attack. His heart attack was not thought to be life-threatening, and he recovered completely after treatment. On November 8, 2020, he was admitted to the hospital with heart difficulties. It was then stated that he was “in serious condition,” and that he was in intensive care.They made a public announcement after a week in the hospital and then took him out of the intensive care unit as his condition improved. Two days later, he went into cardiac arrest at home and was brought back to the hospital. Tommy died a short time later, at the age of 93. Heart disease or a heart attack were the leading causes of death for him. Tommy is interred in Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier, California, near to his son.
Short Info of Laura ‘s Dad Tommy Lasorda:
- Laura Lasorda rose to prominence as the celebrity daughter of late American professional baseball pitcher and manager, John Lasorda.
- Thomas Charles Lasorda (September 22, 1927 – January 7, 2021) was an American professional baseball pitcher and manager.
- He was the manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball from 1976 until 1996. (MLB).
- Tommy was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame as a manager in 1997.
- He was a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers from 1954 to 1955, then the Kansas City Athletics in 1956.
- Tommy worked as a coach for the Dodgers from 1973 to 1976 before becoming manager.
- Tommy earned two World Series championships as the manager of the Dodgers.
- He was also named Manager of the Year in the National League (NL) on two occasions.
- The Dodgers retired Tommy’s uniform number 2.
Facts of Laura Lasorda
|Full Name:||Laura Lasorda|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Siblings||Tom Lasorda Jr.,|
You may also like Chanelle Haynes.