Lauren Daigle is an American singer and songwriter who specializes in contemporary Christian music. Her debut studio album, How Can It Be, debuted at number one on the Billboard Top Christian Albums chart and produced the smash singles Trust in You, First, and O’Lord. Her subsequent album Look Up Child went on to become the highest-charting Christian studio album by a female singer in almost 20 years, debuting at #1 on the Top Christian Albums chart. She won two Grammy Awards for the album and its track You Say. Continue reading to learn more about her.
How much is Lauren Daigle worth?
Lauren Daigle fair living as a contemporary Christian singer and songwriter, and she is well-known for her work in the music industry. According to some web estimates, her current net worth is reported to be $6 million. Her pay, however, has yet to be revealed.
What is Lauren Daigle famous for?
- A contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter.
- Her debut studio album How Can It Be.
Where is Lauren Daigle born?
Lauren Daigle was born to Laura and Mark Daigle in Lafayette, Louisiana, where she grew up. Madison is her younger sister, while Brandon is her younger brother. Her mother dubbed their home “The Music Box” since she began singing as a child and sung all day.
She contracted contagious mononucleosis as a child and was forced to miss a lot of school. She used this time to improve her musical abilities.
Where did Lauren Daigle go for education?
Lauren attended a Charter School and graduated early from there in terms of her schooling. She then spent a year serving as a missionary in Brazil. She went to Louisiana State University for college and graduated with a degree in Child and Family Studies.
When did Lauren Daigle begin her singing career?
- Moving towards her career, Lauren begins to sang her early days. She participated in the singing competition show American Idol in both 2010 and 2012. However, she couldn’t make it to the finals either year.
- She made her singing debut on North Point InsideOut’s album titled Hear, where she recorded You Alone and Close live at the North Point Community Church. Soon after this, she sang the background vocals for a local band’s EP.
- In 2013, the singer signed with Centricity Music and released her debut single Light of the World from the album Christmas: Joy to The World.
- She released her debut full-length studio album titled How Can It Be on April 14th, 2015, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Christian Albums chart. The album soon achieved the Gold status and was later certified Platinum. It’s singles How Can It Be, First and Trust in You also acquired the No. 1 spots.
- On October 21st, 2016, she released the Christmas album Behold: A Christmas Collection. A month later, three singles were released: Jingle Bells, What Child Is This and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- Two songs titled O Holy Night and Winter Wonderland were released in 2017 and 2018, respectively.
- She performed as part of Austin City Limits in 2019. She will perform the national anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship on January 13th, 2020.
Is Lauren Daigle married or not?
Lauren has never spoken about her personal life in interviews or on social media, thus she hasn’t divulged her relationship status at this time. There are little specifics about her potential husband, and admirers are likely upset to learn that she has been reluctant to break her silence about her partner. She is still unmarried at this time.
How tall is Lauren Daigle?
Lauren is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs roughly 50 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is dark brown. Her body measurements are 36B-33-24 inches.
Quick Facts About Lauren Daigle
|Lauren Ashley Daigle
|Singer & Songwriter
|Place Of Birth
|College / University
|Louisiana State University
|Degree in Child and Family Studies
|5 feet 4 inches
|Source of Wealth