Table of Bio/Wiki
Lauren Lee Smith is a Canadian actress who played Emma DeLauro in the science fiction television series “Mutant X” from 2001 to 2003. Smith is also known for her roles as Riley Adams on CBS’s forensics drama “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” police Sergeant Michelle McCluskey on CTV’s fantasy drama “The Listener,” and Frankie Drake on CBC’s detective series “Frankie Drake Mysteries.” She made her cinematic debut at the age of 19 in the 2000 American action thriller film “Get Carter,” as Girl#2. From 2015 to 2016, she also played Maggie Lawson in the Canadian television drama series “This Life.”
She is also very active on social media, with over 18k followers on her verified Instagram account: @leelaurensmith and over 14k followers on her verified Twitter account: @[email protected] L S
What is the Net Worth of Lauren Lee Smith?
Lauren Lee Smith’s professional career as an actor has earned her a nice living. Smith’s career began in 1997 with her debut appearance in “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction,” and she has since progressed to become one of the most well-known actresses in her nearly 25-year career. Her appearances in movies, TV shows, and series are undoubtedly her source of revenue. She also earns money through endorsement partnerships with well-known brands. As of 2021, her net worth is expected to be over $8 million, including all of her earnings.
What is Lauren Lee Smith famous for?
- As a Canadian actress, she is well-known.
- Emma DeLauro in “Mutant X” is her most well-known part.
Where is Lauren Lee Smith from?
Lauren Lee Smith was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, on June 19, 1980. Lauren Lee Smith is her given name. She is a citizen of Canada. Her ethnicity is White, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
She grew up in a wealthy family in Canada. She grew up in her hometown for the majority of her childhood. Her family relocated to Los Angeles, California when she was 14, where she completed her high school studies. She began her modeling career after graduating from high school. She is also the cousin of Myles Ferguson, a late Canadian actor who died seven months before Smith was born.
Lauren Lee Smith’s Career: Highlights
- Lauren Lee Smith made her professional acting debut in 1997, playing Michelle Lambert in an episode of the American television anthology series “Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.”
- She made her cinematic debut at the age of 19 in the 2000 American action thriller film “Get Carter,” as Girl#2.
- She portrayed Erin in the television film “2gether” as well as the American fictional series “2gether: The Series” in the same year.
- She then starred as Christy Huddleston in the 2000 television film “Christy: The Movie” and the two-part miniseries “Christy, Choices of the Heart” that followed.
- In 2001, she shot to popularity after landing the lead role of Emma DeLauro in the science fiction television series “Mutant X.” Her performance in the series was well-received, and she was nominated for a Gemini Award. She continued to feature in the show until 2003, participating in 44 episodes.
- Smith went on to star in a number of TV movies, including “The Wedding Dress,” “I Want to Marry Ryan Banks,” “The Survivors Club,” and “Hindenburg: The Last Flight,” among others.
- In the American-Canadian co-production television drama “The L Word,” she played Lara Perkins on a recurrent basis from 2004 to 2006.
- In the sexually explicit film “Lie with Me,” she portrayed the part of Leila in 2005.
- In 2006, she starred as Lisa in the film “The Last Kiss” and as Angelina Sable in “One Way.”
- She has appeared in episodes of “Dark Angel,” “The Twilight Zone,” “The Dead Zone,” “Blade: The Series,” “Good God,” “Murdoch Mysteries,” and “Saving Hope,” among others.
- She made her CBC miniseries “Dragon Boys” debut in 2007, playing Kath.
- In the same year, she starred in the Canadian drama film “Normal” as Sherri. Her performance in the series garnered her a nomination for a Leo Award.
- From 2008 to 2009, she starred as Riley Adams in the American procedural crime drama television series “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.” Her contribution to the series was greatly admired.
- In the 2009 American drama film “Helen,” she played Mathilda. Her performance in the film earned her a Leo Award.
- In 2009, she lent her voice to the computer game “CSI: Deadly Intent” in the part of Riley Adams.
- From 2011 to 2014, Smith portrayed Michelle McCluskey in the Canadian fantasy drama television series “The Listener.”
- She co-starred with Jennifer Beals in the 2013 Canadian comedy film “Cinemanovels” in the character of Grace. Her performance in the series earned her yet another Leo Award nomination.
- In 2014, she starred as Samantha Krueger, a federal investigator on the CBC/Syfy science-fiction drama “Ascension.”
- She started playing Maggie, a cancer patient, in the CBC drama series “This Life” in 2015. John Doyle of The Globe and Mail praised her performance, and she was nominated for various prizes, including a Leo Award. She remained with the show until 2016.
- Smith was praised for her portrayal of Frankie Drake in the CBC drama series “Frankie Drake Mysteries,” which she starred in from 2017 until 2021.
- She also played Lori Vallow in the Lifetime original film “Doomsday Mom” in 2021, which is based on the true story of Lori Vallow and her family.
Lauren Lee Smith Husband:
Lauren Lee Smith is a married woman with two children. Erik Steingroever, her sole husband, is her current husband. Erik is a photographer from Germany. On April 4, 2009, the pair married in a small ceremony outside of Vancouver, Canada. Tula Ray, the couple’s daughter, was born in October 2016 and is the couple’s first child. She adores dogs and has two of them as pets.
Lauren Lee Smith Height:
Lauren Lee Smith is a stunning woman in her early 40s with a well-kept thin body. Smith has won a lot of hearts all over the world thanks to her well-kept thin form and bright blue eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 10 inches (1.78m) and weighs approximately 58kg (128 lbs). Her preserved physical shape measures 33-24-33 inches, with a bra size of 34B and a shoe size of 9(US).
Quick Facts About Lauren Lee Smith
|Celebrated Name||Lauren Lee Smith|
|Birth Name||Lauren Lee Smith|
|Place Of Birth||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Famous For||Famous as a Canadian actress|
|Best Known For||Known for her role of Emma DeLauro in “Mutant X”|
|Married Date||April 4, 2009|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Height||5ft 10 inches(1.78m)|
|Body Measurement||33-24-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|