|Full Name:||Lee Jae Yong|
|Birth Date:||June 23, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Divorce||Im Se-ryung (m. 1998–2009)|
|Net Worth||$11 Billion|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||41-29-14 inches|
|Birth Place||Yongsan-gu, Seoul|
|Education||Seoul National University, Keio University, Harvard School of Business|
|Siblings||Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-Hyun, Lee Yoon|
|Kids||Lee Won-Ju, LeeJi-ho|
After the death of his father, Hong Ra-hee and Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung, Lee Jae-Yong worked as Vice-Chairman of Samsung Electronics. He is also a well-known South Korean businessman and investor.
What is the net worth of Lee Jae Yong?
Lee Jae Yong, the Vice-Chairman of Samsung Electronics, is reported to have a net worth of $11 billion from his business career. He also rose to become one of South Korea’s and the world’s most influential and wealthy individuals.
Samsung, his tech behemoth, earned $208.5 billion in 2018. However, his company’s revenue in 2017 was $211.2 billion.
Family of Lee Jae-Yong
Lee Jae-Yong was born in Seoul, Korea, as the eldest son of Hong Ra-hee (Mother) and Lee-Kun-hee (Father) (Father). On June 23, 1968, he was born. Lee is a South Korean national with Asian ancestry. Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-hyun, and Lee Yoon are his three siblings sisters.
He earned a bachelor’s degree in Eastern Asian history from Seoul National University. He then went on to Keio University to get his Master’s degree in business administration. In addition, in the year 2000, he graduated from Harvard School of Business with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Arrested for Bribery
The South Korean prosecutor’s office arrested and convicted Lee Jae Yong in January 2017 after an investigation into bribery, embezzlement, and perjury.
On August 25, 2017, he was convicted guilty of corruption and sentenced to five years in jail. On February 5, 2018, the court postponed his sentence and reduced it to two and a half years.
Lee Jae Yong’s Wife: Who Is She?
Lee Jae Yong has two children from his previous marriage. As a result, he and his wife Im Se-ryung are enjoying a happy married life. His daughter’s name is Lee Won-Ju, and his son’s name is Lee Ji-ho. In the year 1998, the couple married. Their relationship, however, was short-lived.
In the year 2009, they both signed divorce papers and separated. He is currently single and there is no news of their romance. Also,
What is Lee Jae Yong’s height?
Yong is 1.77 meters tall and is 5 feet 10 inches tall. His weight is also around 74 kg (173 lbs). Also, his hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown. His shoe size is a 5 in the United States. Lee has a chest measurement of 41 inches, a waist measurement of 29 inches, and biceps measurement of 14 inches.
- Lee Jae began his career with the organization as the General Manager.
- After a year, he worked as an assistant managing director, managing director, executive vice president, president, and presently Vice-chairman for numerous companies.
- Lee Jae began working for Samsung in 1991.
- Lee began serving as the vice-chairman of Samsung Electronics in December 2012. He is the Chairman of Samsung’s only son.
- Vice President of Strategic Planning Lee Jae was followed by Chief Customer Officer.
- The Chief Customer Officer’s design was created specifically for Lee Jae. In the year 2014, Forbes magazine ranked him as the world’s 35th most powerful person.
- In addition, he is Korea’s second wealthiest person.
- In addition, according to Forbes magazine, he is ranked #185 among the world’s top billionaires. He is one of his career’s most well-known figures.
- Lee Jae has always held prestigious positions inside Samsung. It was assumed that he would succeed as the company’s future boss.
- In December 2009, his succession plan reappeared, and he was named Chief Operating Officer of Samsung Electronics.
- Lee Jae just unveiled the Samsung GalaxyS6 smartphone to the public.
- He also maintains cordial connections with Google Inc. CEO Larry Page and Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook.
You may also like Rod Weston