Leni Zieglmeier is a British child actress who is popular for her role in different movies and series like The Red Tent (2014), A Little More Homework (2015), and Save Me (2018). She gained popularity after she played a role in the popular TV show ‘Save Me’.
Despite being very young, she knows how to read the characters and can completely immerse herself into the character to perfectly portray the character on screen. She is also a very confident actress and can perform effortlessly. She has a bright future in the entertainment industry.
10 Facts on Leni Zieglmeier
- Leni Zieglmeier is an British actress who is known for her work in ‘Save Me’, and ‘The Red Tent’ being the most notable ones.
- She is currently 15 years old but her actual date of birth is not available.
- Leni Zieglmeier has a height of 4 feet and 11 inches.
- There is no information about Leni Zieglmeier’s parents. We will update as soon as there is any information.
- Leni Zieglmeier has already started making a huge amount of money at avery young age but has not revealed her net worth yet.
- Since Leni is very young it is obvious she does not have a boyfriend as of now.
- She is a trained actress ho has trained in different theaters across UK and also has worked in few of them.
- Despite being very popular at avery young age and having done some of the most popular films, Leni Zieglmeier does not have a Wikipedia bio yet. However, she has a mini-bio on her name on IMDb which you can read here.
- In her free time, Lemi likes to spend her time with her parents and her sister. She often goes ice asking with her parents and sister.
- Leni is also active on Facebook and does not seem to have an Instagram account.
Facts of Leni Zieglmeier
|Height||4 feet 11 inches|