Leonard Douglas Thomas, lovingly known as “Lenny”, is an American actor born and raised in New York City. He perfected his craft studying under James Brill at New York’s Neighborhood Playhouse School of Theater.
Thomas found his passion for acting after his dream to play pro football was ended when he was hit by a car at the age of 13. Additionally, he has overcome a nerve disorder that had the potential to put serious physical limitations on his life. The pursuit of acting has given him strength, peace, and an appreciation for living a life of abundance.
10 Facts on Lenny Thomas
- Lenny Thomas’s full name is Leonard Douglas Thomas. People call him Lenny as to show affection toward him.
- Lenny’s exact age is not known, but judging by his appearance he might be somewhere between 25-30 years old.
- He has a pretty decent height of 6 feet 1 inch. He had the height advantage if he were to become a football player.
- Lenny was born in New York City. He was raised and educated in his home town. He also studied acting in New york.
- His debut movie named is What it Was where he played the role of a character named Bill. The movie was released in 2014.
- He is currently working on a movie named The Operation which is said to release in the near future. He plays the role of Kenny Kwali in the movie.
- Thomas has his won website where we can know more about him. The website URL is www.lenny-thomas.com.
- He does not have a Wiki page but does have an IMDB page where his works as an actor are given. The website URL is www.imdb.com.
- Thomas is very active on his Instagram where he has about four thousand followers.
- No information about his parents could be found on the internet. Furthermore, we could not fin any information about his love life. It seems like he likes to keep such personal information very private.
Facts of Leonard Douglas Thomas
|Leonard Douglas Thomas
|25-30 years old