Leslie Grace is an actor, singer, and songwriter from the United States. She is most known for her work as a vocalist, which began with the publication of her self-titled debut album, which garnered her the first of four Latin Grammy nominations. Her major break came when her cover of “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow” went to No. 1 on the Billboard Tropical Songs and Billboard Latin Airplay charts, making her the youngest female artist to do so. From 2013 to 2015, she was nominated for three years in a row for Best Tropical Female Artist.
Her acting career began in 2021 with her portrayal as Nina Rosario in Jon M. Chu’s film adaption of “In the Heights.” Grace will play Barbara Gordon/Batgirl in the upcoming DC Extended Universe feature “Batgirl” on HBO Max, which is set to premiere on July 21, 2021.
With her rising fame, she has amassed a sizable fan base, with over 1.1 million followers on her verified Instagram account, @lesliegrace, and over 97k followers on Twitter, @lesliegrace.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Leslie Grace’s Net Worth:
Leslie Grace’s professional career as a singer and actor has paid her well. Grace began her career as a vocalist when she was 14 years old, when she released a Christian music CD. Since then, she has progressed to become one of the most popular Latin singers, as well as a popular actress.
Her music deals, songs, movies, and social networking sites, as well as her live performances, albums, tours, and other music-related enterprises, are all sources of income for her. Grace has a solid net worth of roughly $5 million, which includes her property, royalties, and liquid assets.
What is Leslie Grace Famous for?
- She is well-known as a singer and actress.
- She is well known for her portrayal as Nina Rosario in the film “In the Heights.”
Where is Leslie Grace From?
Leslie Grace was born in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States, on January 7, 1995. Leslie Grace Martnez is her given name. Her country of origin is the United States of America. Grace is of mixed ancestry and Dominican descent, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Grace was born in the Bronx to Dominican parents Elba Guana (mother) and Francisco Martinez (father). She was reared in Florida after her family relocated when she was very small. Grace credits her family with giving her the confidence to follow her dream job as a singer. Grace has had an interest in singing and songwriting since she was a child.
Grace attended Indian Ridge Middle School and later Western High School in Florida, where she took part in musicals, talent shows, and choral performances. She is also bilingual (English and Spanish).
Leslie Grace’s Career Highlights:
- Leslie Grace began her professional career when she was just 14 years old and produced and released an independent Christian music album while still in middle school.
- Her fame grew after she recorded a cover of “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?” On the Billboard Tropical Songs and Billboard Latin Airplay charts, it reached number one.
- In 2009, she released her debut album, “Pasión.”
- Her self-titled album, “Leslie Grace,” debuted at number five on the Billboard Latin Albums chart and the Billboard Tropical Albums chart in 2013.
- She has received numerous nominations for her singing career, including three Latin Grammy Award nominations.
- One of her overseas trips included a performance at the North Sea Jazz Festival on the Caribbean island of Curaçao.
- In 2016, she also starred as the captain of the Univision reality show “Va por ti.”
- The single “Nada de Amor” was released the same year.
- In January 2017, she collaborated with the duo Play-N-Skillz, Wisin, and Frankie J to perform a reggaeton-style cover of Selena’s song “Si una Vez.”
- She also worked with “Super Junior,” a South Korean boy band, on the song “Lo Siento,” which was posted on S.M. Entertainment’s YouTube page on April 12, 2018.
- Her acting career began when she landed the role of Nina Rosario in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical “In the Heights” in the 2021 film adaptation. It was released in 2021 to widespread praise, with many critics hailing it as one of the year’s best films.
- Her biggest break occurred when she was cast as Barbara Gordon / Batgirl in HBO Max’s “Batgirl,” which will premiere on July 21, 2021.
Leslie Grace’s Boyfriend Relationship:
Ian Eastwood, Leslie Grace’s boyfriend, is now in a relationship with her. Grace has been dating Ian, a Chicago-born dancer, director, and choreographer, since 2019. The couple appears to be very happy and at ease with one another.
Ian regularly appears in her Instagram postings, where she expresses her affection for him with words like “You are so worthy of every ounce of love you receive today and every day!”
Leslie Grace’s Height:
Leslie Grace is a stunning woman in her mid-twenties with a well-kept hourglass figure. Her height is 5ft. 6inches (1.68m), and she weighs roughly 57kg (126 lbs). Her physical measurements are approximately 34-23-32 inches, with a bra size of 34A, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 6(US). Her skin is brown, and she has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Quick Facts About Leslie Grace
|Celebrated Name||Leslie Grace|
|Birth Name||Leslie Grace Martínez|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||The Bronx, New York City, New York|
|Famous For||Latin singer and actress|
|Best Known For||Cast as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl.|
|School||Indian Ridge Middle School|
|High School||Western High School|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Source of Wealth||music deals, her songs, movies|
|Body Measurement||34-23-32 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34A|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|