Lev Cameron Khmelev (born October 11, 2005 in the United States) is a young American expert artist who appeared in Justin Timberlake’s music video titled “Can’t Stop the Feeling” in 2016. In 2018, he also appeared on Dancing with the Stars: Junior as an artist’s supporter.
What is Lev Cameron Khmelev’s net worth?
View this post on Instagram
At the time of writing this biography, he had over 1.2 million followers and had posted 793 messages. On the same day, Lev created his “Lev Cameron” YouTube channel. This channel has received over 127 million views and 1.35 million watchers to far. We can find wonderful challenge videos on his YouTube channel, such as last to, 24 hours, replies, pranks, dances, songs, and much more. Lev Cameron Khmelev’s net worth is expected to be between $100,000 and $1 million dollars.
Is Lev Cameron a college student?
Lev Cameron Khmelev is exactly who he says he is. Lev Cameron Khmelev is a 15-year-old boy who was born on October 11, 2005. He is a Libra and a Frenchman. Lev and his family then relocated to the United States.Lev took the CHSPE (California High School Proficiency Exam) after finishing preparatory school and then began pursuing online classes at Los Angeles Valley College. Similarly, Lev routinely uploads images of his mother on his Instagram account. Irina Khmeleva is his mother’s surname.
Is Lev Cameron still looking for love?
View this post on Instagram
Lev Cameron Khmelev and Piper Rockelle are dating. Before they started dating, Piper appeared in a handful of Lev’s YouTube videos, and he referred to her as his “crush” in those videos. Lev then asked Piper to be his Valentine on Valentine’s Day 2020. Soon later, in May 2020, the pair began dating.
What is Lev Cameron Khmelev’s height?
Lev Cameron Khmelev stands 5’8″ tall and weighs 62 kilos. His biceps, dress height, shoe size, chest-waist-hip dimensions, or anything else isn’t mentioned. Lev’s hair is blonde, and his eyes are blue.
Lev’s Professional Path Cameron Khmelev is a Russian businessman.
- Lev Cameron Khmelev is a professional dancer.
- Lev started dancing when he was five years old, and after only one week of training, he knew it was something he wanted to do for the rest of his life.
- He began his dance training with ballroom dancing.
- In the year 2019, Lev was first exposed to other types of dancing.
- Lev has been able to mix his education and dance by taking online dance classes.
- On Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018, Lev made his professional dancing debut.
- Addison Osta Smith, the Master Chef Junior winner, was his celebrity partner on the show.
- Keo Motsepe, a South African entertainer, was the dancers’ mentor. Lev and Smith were one of two couples eliminated from the first round of the cha-cha-cha competition on October 7, 2018.
- Another couple was Hailey Bills, an aspiring dancer, and her renowned boyfriend, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston Palin, Sarah Palin’s grandson.
- Lev placed in the Top 30 of So You Think You Should Dance: The Next Generation earlier this year.
- During the 13th season of Fox’s dancing competition television series, he served as a judge.
- In 2017, he co-starred in Little Big Shots with his dance partner Sofia Sachenko. The YouTube channel of Lev Cameron has over one million subscribers.
- Young Lev has also appeared in series such as Evil Things and My Haunted House as an actor.
- Lev is well-known on Instagram, with over 1.1 million followers on his @itsmelev account.
- The next year, Lev appeared in Justin Timberlake’s music video Can’t Stop The Feeling.
- Lev also made his acting debut in the 2015 short film And the Tiara Goes To…
- He portrayed a basketball player/schoolboy.
- He made an appearance as Henry in a My Haunted House episode the following year.
- It happened during FYI’s horror series’ fourth season.
- In a September 2019 interview, Lev revealed his partnership with Timberlake.
- Lev appeared in two short films in 2016: 8 1/2 and Me + You.
- Lev appeared in two miniseries in 2017: 555 and Evil Stuff. In addition, he starred in the short films Piano and Untrafficked.
- Then, in 2019, Lev made his feature picture debut.
- It first appeared in the comedy-drama Ham on Rye.
- This drama, directed by Tyler Taormina, follows a group of teens who go through an odd rite of passage at a neighborhood deli. Lev’s character was Squiggly Dag.
- He also participated in the short film Boys Ain’t Shit and the music video for Indi Star’s single Just Could Dance in the same year.
- According to Lev, the most difficult dancing forms are tap and contemporary. His idols include John Travolta, Justin Timberlake, Marty Kudelka, and Kenny Wormald.
- On March 8, 2015, Lev’s Instagram account was updated for the first time.
- On January 1, 2018, he also created his own YouTube account. My Crush Reacts to Funny Assumptions about Me “Instagram Challenge” | Lev Camron, Piper Rockelle is the first video in the series, which was released on November 17, 2019.
- Piper Rockelle is a YouTube sensation that creates a variety of funny films that she posts on her website. Her YouTube account has more than 6 million subscribers.
- Among other things, Piper is a gymnast, pianist, and dancer. Piper has also appeared in the TV show Paparazzi and the Brat series Mani.
|Full Name:||Lev Cameron Khmelev|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Profession:||Actor, Dancer, Youtuber, Social media personality|