Lily Amalia Howar is recognized as daughter of actress Ruthie Henshall.
Lily’s mother Ruthie is a popular singer and dancer as well. She is popularly known for her works in musicals. Moreover, she was listed as the nominee of the Oliver Awards five times. She won the Oliver Awards for Best Actress in Musical in the year 1995 for her performance as Amalia Balash from She Loves Me.
Likewise, Lily’s father Tim is also an actor and a singer who is the most popular member of the band “Mike + The Mechanics”.
Facts On Lily Amalia Howar
- Lily Amalia Howar celebrates her birthday on the 16th of February. She is currently, 17 years of age, born in the year 2003.
- Lily’s height and weight details are unknown. However, looking at some of her pictures, she seems to have an average height and also well-maintained body weight.
- The net worth details of Lily is not known. However, she must be making some amounts from her sketches and character designing. Moreover, her mother has an estimated net worth of about £500,000.
- Amalia’s parents are Ruthie Henshall and Tim Howar. Her parents were married for about 5 years. They married in the year 2004 and separated in 2009. She has a younger sister named Dolly Olivia Howar.
- Lily has recently joined St. Joseph’s Collge Ipswich. She is a student of Arts.
- Amalia has English nationality.
- Lily is mostly known as the daughter of Ruthie Henshall.
- Lily is also known for her arts and character designing.
- Amalia is active on social media. She has about 630 Instagram followers.
Facts of Lily Amalia Howar
|Name||Lily Amalia Howar|
|Birthday||February 16, 2003|
|Age||17 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Ruthie Henshall and Tim Howar|
|Siblings||Dolly Olivia Howar|