|Celebrated Name:||Linda Ikeji|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Linda Ifeoma Ikeji|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Birth Date:||19 September 1980|
|Birth Place:||Nkwerre, Nigeria|
|Children:||Yes (Jayce Jeremi)|
|Profession:||Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$12 million|
|Last Updated:||July 2022|
Linda Ikeji is a Nigerian news carrier blogger and the country’s highest-paid blogger. She used to be a model and now works in writing and entrepreneurship. She began her blogging career in 2006. Also, She is now a well-known name in Nigeria, and her blog is currently ranked No. 20 in the country’s Alexa rankings. Linda Ikeji Social is also her creation.
How much is the Net worth of Linda Ikeji?
As of July 2022, Linda Ikeji’s net worth is predicted to reach more than $12 million. Her work as a professional blogger has made it possible for her to earn this money. She works on other fronts as well and earns money through commercials. An online television network called Linda Ikeji TV was started by Linda Ikeji. Movies, chat shows, and reality shows are just a few of the programs her network airs. She enjoys an opulent lifestyle with pricey residences and cars.
A well-known blogger in the world is Linda Ikeji. She is not only the wealthiest blogger in Nigeria but also one of the most successful in the entire blogging community. She has more than 52,000 followers on Instagram and more than 750,000 on Twitter. This proves she has a sizable international fan following.
Early Years and Bio
In Nkwerre, Imo, Nigeria, Linda Ifeoma Ikeji was born. Her family is Catholic, and not much is known about her past. Ikeji completed her secondary school and enrolled at the University of Lagos. She started writing when she was ten years old. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 2004. The majority of Linda Ikeji’s private life is unknown. She was previously said to be dating Don Jazzy, according to speculations. She is the second child of her parents and has worked odd jobs since she was a young girl to support her family.
Ikeji said controversial things regarding Doyin Okupe. She published divisive posts in support of the #SaveMayowa movement. She has also cited notable figures including Djimon Honshu, Wizkid, Funke Akindele, Tonto Dikeh, Richard Mofe Damijo, and Tonto Dikeh. 2014 saw Google temporarily take down her blog.
Linda Ikeji was born on September 19, 1980, and as of 2022, she will be 41 years old. She is 58 kg in weight and 1.72 meters tall.
What is the Professional Career of Linda Ikeji?
Initially, Linda Ikeji worked as a server and bartender. She has additionally on occasion served as an usher. Later, she started modeling, and she continued modeling up until 2005. She has also contributed a fashion column to a magazine for celebrities. For a number of businesses, including Folorunsho Alakija and Rose of Sharon, Ikeji has served as a model. Additionally, she has created outdoor commercials that were seen during ECO FEST. In 2006, she started the publication “FM & B.”
She started her blog in 2006. Next year, Ikeji started blogging. www.lindaikejisblog.com is the address of her website. She later launched the social networking site LindaIkejiSocial.com. In 2006, she started the publication “FM & B.” After launching the nonprofit initiative “I’d rather be self-made,” entropy went on to develop nLindaIkejiSocial.com, a social networking site. D gave NGN 10,000,000,000 in the initial phase.
The shows are directly broadcast on Linda Ikeji TV. In 2012, she appeared on the BBC program “Focus on Africa.” She has spoken on online radio programs as well. Rica’s 20 Most Prominent Women,” published by Linda Ikeji in 2012. Nigeria’s top “Google Search” trend in 2014 was Linda Ikeji. She was recognized by Forbes as a member of the “AfLinda Ikeji Media Office” established by Ikeji and engaged in online radio broadcasting. For “Website/Blog of the Year,” she received awkward for Best Entertainment Blog. One of the “Most Influential Nigerian Women” is another title given to her.
Awards & Recognition
- In August 2012, Forbes Africa dedicated itself to celebrating African women that month’s issue. In that issue, Forbes profiled Africa’s 20 Most Prominent Women and the issue featured profiles on two young Nigerian women: Linda Ikeji, as well as Chibundu Onuzo.
- In 2015, she moved to her Multi-million Naira mansion home a feat celebrated by many, especially the female gender in Nigeria.
- Ikeji was interviewed by BBC on their Focus on Africa program, The interview aired on 25 September 2012.
- Аt thе 2013 Nіgеrіаn Вlоg Аwаrdѕ, ѕhе wоn thе аwаrd fоr Веѕt Еntеrtаіnmеnt Вlоg. Іn 2013, ѕhе wоn thе аwаrd fоr “Wеbѕіtе/Вlоg оf thе Yеаr” bу Nіgеrіаn Вrоаdсаѕtеrѕ Меrіt Аwаrd.
- In 2014 she was the biggest Google search trend in Nigeria.
- On 8 August 2018, Linda Ikeji was among eminent personalities drawn from different countries across multiple disciplines who were conferred with Honorary Doctorate Degree from Trinity International University in Georgia for her outstanding job in Business and Media in Africa. Others conferred includes Steve Egboro, Nigerian filmmaker and event manager, Chairman Daily Times Newspaper, Dr. Fidelis Anosike, Dr. Obeahon Ohiwerei, GMD/ CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, renowned lawyer Mike Ozekhome and few others.
you may also like Arpita Mehta.