Soto (previously Lindsay Rhodes) is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who has worked for the NFL Network as a host and reporter. Soto was born in New York City and grew up in Los Angeles.
What is the Net Worth of Lindsay Rhodes?
Her annual salary is $43,640, and she is estimated to have a net worth of $1.2 million dollars. Los Angeles Area Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Reporting (2004). America’s Women in Radio and Television (AWRT) received the GENII Award for Excellence in Sports Reporting (2010). The Michael Rivas Story was nominated for a Los Angeles Emmy in the category of Best Sports Feature (2005).
View this post on Instagram
Early Life of Lindsay Rhodes:
Lindsay Rhodes was born on December 31, 1976, in El Toro, California, United States of America, to parents who were both born in the United States. At El Toro High School in El Toro, California, she worked as a sports editor for the yearbook. She was born and raised in the United States of America.
After graduating from El Toro High School, she went on to study Broadcast Journalism at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, where she finished in 1998 with a bachelor’s degree in hand. A firm foundation had been laid for her as well, allowing her to pursue a career in journalism. As an intern, she gained experience working for both USC Athletics and Fox Sports Net.
Who is Lindsay Rhodes Husband?
Lindsay Rhodes and Matt Rhodes have been married since February 19, 2012, according to their wedding website. Lindsay and Matt were dating at the time, and she announced her engagement and upcoming wedding on March 1, 2012, in a statement. Their daughter, Clayton LeeRhodes, was born in 2017, and their boy, Clayton LeeRhodes, was born in 2014.
Lindsay Rhodes’s Career Line
- As a young reporter, she worked as a weekend sports reporter and a weekday news reporter for an ABC affiliate in Yakima, Washington, where she met her husband.
- Soto went on to serve as a sports anchor for KKFX, a Fox station in Santa Barbara, California, during the weekdays.
- She began working full-time for FSN West in January 2003 and soon ascended through the ranks to become “one of the most visible reporters and anchors” on the network, according to the network.
- Since the beginning of FSN’s high school sports coverage in 1997, she has been a part of the team.
- Among his many roles at FSN West / FSN Prime Ticket were sideline reporter for USC/UCLA football, Los Angeles Avengers, and LA Sparks telecasts, as well as occasional coverage of the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim; host for Southern California Sports Report, L.A. Times High School Spotlight, and USC Trojans Football; and host for USC Trojan The game in which Avengers defensive tackle Al Lucas died after sustaining a spinal cord injury, which she covered in 2005, was covered by her.
- Soto worked as a sportsdesk reporter for NBC Sports’ coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, as well as a reporter for the NHL on Versus and for college football on Versus in the same year.
- From the time he first joined NFL Network in the fall of 2008, Soto has worked as an anchor on NFL Total Access, a reporter for NFL Network Now, a field and in-studio reporter for NFL GameDay Morning, and a reporter for NFL Total Access.
- As a result of her February 19, 2012 marriage to Matt Rhodes, Soto changed her name to Lindsay Rhodes on March 1, 2012, and had announced the change a week earlier via Twitter.
What is the Height of Lindsay Rhodes?
Lindsay is 5’6″ in height and has a slim build. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are bright.
Facts of Lindsay Rhodes
|El Toro, California
|University of Southern California
|5 ft 6 inches (1.68 m)
|Clayton Lee Rhodes