Table of Bio/Wiki
Lisa Tamsin Faulkner (born Lisa Tamsin Faulkner) is an English actress, presenter, and celebrity chef. She is well-known in the United Kingdom as the host of the British television cooking show “What’s Cooking?” Her film debut was as Helene Lagonelle in the 1992 drama film “The Lover,” and her television debut was as Alison Dangerfield in the 18-episode drama series “Dangerfield.” She won the reality cooking competition “Celebrity Masterchef” in 2010. Lisa is also a frequent social media user, with over 297k followers on Instagram.
How much is the net worth of Lisa Faulkner?
Lisa Faulkner is a multi-talented woman with a net worth estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million in 2022. She also makes a good living, earning tens of thousands of dollars per year. She has already accomplished incredible things in her career, and she still has a lot more to do. Lisa has not yet worked as a brand endorser. She also makes a living as an actress, presenter, and celebrity chef.
What is Lisa Faulkner Known For?
- Being a famous English actress, presenter, and chef.
- For hosting the British television cooking show “What’s Cooking?”
Lisa Faulkner was born on February 19, 1972, in Merton, London, England. Lisa Tamsin Faulkner was born into a devout Christian family. She was born in the United Kingdom and belongs to the British-white ethnic group. Lisa’s current age is 49, which she will celebrate in 2021, and her zodiac sign, based on her birth date, is Pisces. As a result, she is white. She is David and Julie Faulkner’s daughter (mother). She also has a younger sister, Victoria Faulkner. Julie’s mother died at the age of sixteen from throat cancer. Faulkner has spoken about her loss in a number of media and magazine interviews since then.
- Lisa Faulkner began modeling at the age of 16, made her acting debut in 1992’s “The Lover,” and landed the role of Alison Dangerfield in the British television drama “Dangerfield” at the age of 23.
- She later appeared in the British film “A Feast at Midnight” in 1995 and “And The Beat Goes On” in 1996.
- She portrayed Louise Hope in the Channel 4 soap opera “Brookside” and Dr. Victoria Merrick in “Holby City” between 1999 and 2001.
- In 2004, she played D.S. Emma Scribbins in ITV’s “Murder in Suburbia,” and from June 2008 to June 2009, she narrated the BBC One series “Heir Hunters.”
- She also taught at Amanda Redman’s Artists Theatre School on a regular basis. Six times between 1999 and 2004, Faulkner was named one of FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World.”
- Lisa frequently appeared on “Big Brother’s Little Brother,” Sky1 magazine show “Angela and Friends,” and Channel 5 talk show “The Wright Stuff.”
- She won “Celebrity Masterchef” in 2010, defeating Christine Hamilton and Dick Strawbridge in the final, and she starred in the third season of the Canadian series “Murdoch Mysteries.”
- She co-hosted Channel 5’s “Real Food Family Cook-Off” with Matt Dawson in 2013, and co-hosted Channel 4’s daytime series “What’s Cooking?” with Ben Shephard in 2015. She reunited with Shephard in 2015 to co-host one episode of “This Morning Summer.”
- In March 2017, she debuted as Fi Browning, a “stylish and smart” businesswoman on “EastEnders.”
- In addition, Faulkner and John Torode have been given a weekend cooking show, “John And Lisa’s Weekend Kitchen,” which airs on ITV on Sunday mornings. Faulkner appeared on “Celebrity Gogglebox” with pal Nicola Stephenson in July 2019.
What is the relationship status of Lisa Faulkner?
Lisa Faulkner has a happy marriage. She has been dating Australian chef John Torode since 2015. On October 24, 2019, the couple exchanged vows at Aynhoe Park in Oxfordshire. They met on the set of Celebrity MasterChef in 2010, but they were still married to their previous partners. John asked Lisa out on a date in 2015, and four years later, in 2019, they married at Aynhoe Park in Oxfordshire in front of family and friends. Their wedding celebrations lasted two days, beginning with a pre-wedding luncheon on the eve of their wedding. Lisa is a heterosexual woman. She also married Chris Coghill in 2005, and the couple adopted a fifteen-month-old child in 2006. However, the couple separated and divorced in 2011.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight
Lisa Faulkner has a lovely face and an endearing personality that has enchanted her viewers over the years. Her height is about 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm, and she weighs about 57 kg or 126 lbs. Her hair is blonde, and she has dark brown eyes. Lisa’s body measurements are 35-27-36 inches (89-68.5-91.5 centimeters).
- Faulkner’s mother, Julie, died of cancer when Lisa was in her twenties.
- She won the Celebrity Masterchef reality cooking competition in 2010.
- Lisa co-starred with Yannick Bisson in four episodes of the Canadian series Murdoch Mysteries between 2010 and 2012.
- She dropped out of school at the age of 16 to pursue a modeling career after being discovered by a scout on the platform of a London tube station.
- She frequently teaches at Amanda Redman’s Artists Theatre School.
|Celebrated Name||Lisa Faulkner|
|Nick Name||Lisa Faulkner|
|Birth Name||Lisa Tamsin Faulkner|
|Place Of Birth||Merton, London, England|
|Parents||David Faulkner (father) and Julie (mother)|
|School||Tiffin Girls’ School|
|Spouse||Chris Coghill (m. 2005; div. 2011) John Torode (m. 2019)|
|Source of Wealth||Actress, presenter, and celebrity chef career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 4 in or 163 cm|
|Weight||57 kg or 126 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm|