Lu Fon is a famous uertо Rсаn ngеr known for the hit оng Deаctо fеаturing Dаddу Yаnkее. He’s had a lot of success, and he’s won a lot of awards thus far. It was the most-watched video on YouTube in October 2019. Let us learn more about him by reading this article.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Net Worth of Luis Fonsi :
Luis earns a good living and has a good reputation as a vocalist and composer in the music industry. According to some web reports, his current net worth is reported to be $20 million. His salary and assets, however, have yet to be revealed.
What is Luis Fonsi famous for?
- A Puerto Rican (American) singer, songwriter, and actor.
- His multiple songs, one of them being “Despacito”, featuring Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee.
Where was Luis Fonsi born?
Luis was born in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, in the city of San Juan. Alfonso Rodriguez is his father’s name, and Delia Lopez-Cepero called Tata is his mother’s name. Tatiana Rodriguez and Jean Rodriguez are his younger siblings.
Similarly, he had an early interest in music and was enthralled by the prominent ensemble Menudo. He also became a member of the San Juan Children’s Choir. His ethnicity is mixed and his nationality is American. Her zodiac sign is also Aries.
Where is Luis Fonsi educated?
In terms of his studies, Luis joined the Big Guys, a school vocal group that performed at school gatherings and local music festivals. He was then awarded a full scholarship to Florida State University’s School of Music, where he majored in Vocal Performance.
When did Luis Fonsi begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Luis released his debut album, ‘Comenzaré’ (I Will Begin), which was almost an overnight hit in Puerto Rico and across Latin America. The album contained the singles ‘Perdóname’, ‘Si Tú Quisieras’, ‘Dime Como’, and ‘Me Iré’.
- On June 20th, 2000, he released his second studio album ‘Eterno’, which was also a hit. It peaked at number 6 on Billboard Top Latin Albums. It’s single, ‘Imaginame Sin Ti’ peaked at number 1 on Billboard Hot Latin Tracks.
- On May 1st, 2000, he performed at the Great Jubilee Concert for a Debt-Free World, which was attended by Pope John Paul II. The same year, Fonsi composed a song for Puerto Rican singer Ednita Nazario, which won a Latin Grammy Award.
- On March 12th, 2002, Universal Music Latino released his third studio album ‘Amor Secreto’ (Secret Love). In the same year, he released his first English album ‘Fight the Feeling’ and attempted a crossover with the single, ‘Secret’.
- That year, he also performed the opening act at Britney Spears’ Dream Within a Dream concert in the US and Mexico.
- His fifth album ‘Abrazar la Vida’ was released on October 28th, 2003. The album peaked at number 3 on Billboard Top Latin Albums and was certified platinum (Latin) by RIAA.
- In the same year, he performed at Miss World 2003 in China, watched by millions of viewers across the world.
- He recorded ‘Amazing’ with British singer Emma Bunton of the band Spice Girl for her album ‘Free Me’, released in 2004. In the same year, he was featured in the Mexican television serial drama, ‘Corazones al límite’.
- His album ‘Paso a Paso’ was launched in 2005. It was a certified Disco De Platino for shipments of 200,000 units in the United States. The single from the album ‘Nada Es Para Siempre’ peaked at number one on the music charts and earned a nomination for the Latin Grammy Awards.
- The year 2017 became his breakthrough year when he released his single ‘Despacito’ which featured Daddy Yankee. The single was initially released entirely in Spanish and was a major hit in countries where Spanish is the predominant language.
- In April 2017, Canadian singer Justin Bieber did an English remix of the song, singing in both English and Spanish. Upon the release of the remix, the track began to climb up the charts in the US, the UK, and many other nations.
- Eventually, the remix reached number 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 for the week. It also became Fonsi’s first number 1 on the chart. The song remained number 1 for 16 consecutive weeks.
- In November 2017, he released a new song ‘Échame la Culpa’, which debuted at number 3 on the Hot Latin chart.
- In 2019, He performed “Right Where I’m Supposed to Be” as the Official Song of the 2019 Special Olympics World Summer Games in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates in collaboration with Ryan Tedder, Avril Lavigne Hussain Al Jassmi, Assala Nasri and Tamer Hosny.
Who is Luis Fonsi married to?
When it comes to his personal life, Fоn has been married twice in his life. In 2003, they met for the first time, and they started dating. He postponed an international tour in the middle of 2005 after learning that she had been diagnosed with cancer. For her treatments and business responsibilities, he accompanied her to Mexico, Miami, and Puerto Rico.
He was then romantically linked to gueda López, a Spanish model. Mikaela, their daughter, was born in December 2011. On September 10th, 2014, the pair married. He and his wife have two children together. Presently, the pair leads beautiful existence without rumors of separation or divorce.
How tall is Luis Fonsi?
Luis is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs roughly 65 kilograms, according to his body measurements. She has dark brown eyes and black hair, as well. Furthermore, no additional details about his corpse have been revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
Quick Facts About Luis Fonsi
|Celebrated Name||Luis Fonsi|
|Birth Name||Luis Alfonso Rodríguez López-Cepero|
|Place Of Birth||San Juan, Puerto Rico, U.S.|
|School||Big Guys School|
|University||Florida State University|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||Will Update Soon…|
|Shoe Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Dress Size||Will Update Soon…|
|Awards||Latin Artist of the Year Award and more|
|Children||Mikaela and Rocco|
|Spouse||Ex: Adamari Lopez|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|