Table of Bio/Wiki
Quick Facts of Lynn Louisa Woodruff
|Full Name:||Lynn Louisa Woodruff|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
An American former model and famous wife by the name of Lynn Louisa Woodruff. Sam Waterston, an American actor, producer, and director, is Sam Waterston’s spouse, and she is most recognized for this role. Sam gained notoriety for playing E.A.D.A. Jack McCoy in the television series Law and Order from 1994 to 2022. Additionally, Waterston portrayed Sol Bergstein in Grace and Frankie (TV Series).
How much is the Net worth of Lynn Louisa Woodruff?
Lynn Louisa Woodruff ‘s projected net worth as of 2022 is between $1 million and $5 million. In addition, Louise Woodruff hasn’t disclosed any information about her earnings per year or compensation. Her spouse Sam Waterston, on the other hand, is thought to be worth $20 million. In addition, Waterston billed $65,000 per episode.
Education and Nationality
Lynn Louisa was born in the United States of America. Regarding Woodruff’s birthdate, parents, siblings, and educational background, there is, however, no information available. In addition, Louisa is a member of the Caucasian ethnic group and an American citizen.
What is the Professional Career of Lynn Louisa Woodruff?
Lynn was a famous model at the time of the 1970s. Louise Woodruff has already worked on numerous advertisements. Lynn has additionally appeared on the covers of many magazines. Louise hasn’t disclosed anything else on her career as of yet. Woodruff has kept her professional life a secret.
09 Facts about her husband
- His born name is Samuel Atkinson Waterston.
- Samuel was born on 15th November 1940 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
- He is the third son of Alice Tucker and George Chychele Waterston.
- He has 2 elder and 1 younger sibling named, Roberta, George, and Ellen.
- He earned a BA from Yale College in 1962.
- Waterston debuted as Mark in Dr. Kildare (TV Series) in 1965.
- Sam is the winner of the Spirit of Katharine Hepburn Award in 2021.
- He is the nominee for Oscar Academy Awards for The Killing Fields in 1985.
- Currently, Waterston made his self appearance in A Case for Love (Documentary) which is filming.
Rumors and Controversy
Lynn has never been involved in any controversy or speculations up until this point. Louise Woodruff has also been able to keep up her profile in the media and among the general population.
Body Stats and Social Media
Lynn Louise weighs 60 kg and has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. In addition, Woodruff has short black hair and brown eyes. However, Lynn Louise’s complete body measurements, including her shoe and clothing sizes as well as her chest, waist, and bust measurements, are not yet available. Sadly, Lynn Louise doesn’t appear to be active on any social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Lynn Louisa Woodruff is married to Sam Waterston.
- Lynn married on January 26, 1976.
- She is mother of Three(Katherine, Elizabeth, Graham).
- Lynn is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.