Lyric Mcfarland is a singer who recently came into the limelight as she was currently seen on the auditions of The Voice Australia 2020. Recently she was seen on the Auditions of The Voice Australia where she was seen her wonderful performances which were loved by all the judges and also were loved by all the audiences present there.
She was also seen on The Voice Australia season 2. It is known that she has been performing with the Ministry of Sound and has also performed live with orchestras in many big shows and she also continues to sing with her band Brown Sugar.
She has also said that her inspiration for singing is her family. After coming to The Voice Australia her popularity has increased many people are wanting to know more about her and her life. She has always been attached to music and plans to continue it.
10 Facts About Lyric Mcfarland:
- Lyric Mcfarland seems to be in her forties right now but we have no idea about her exact date of birth.
- We have no idea about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is an Australian who was born in New South Wales, Australia and has still been living there.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a musical artist who recently reappeared in The Voice Australia.
- We have no idea about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Lyric is currently under investigation.
- She is a married woman and also shares a total number of three children with her husband.
- She probably completed her entire education in Australia.
- Lyric seems to be active only on her Instagram account where she has gained more than 3100 followers.
- Some of her most popular released pop songs include Shy Guy, Let’s Stay Together, What A Wonderful World, etc.
Facts of Lyric Mcfarland