Madeline O’Reilly is the daughter of Bill O’Reilly, an American writer. Bill O’Reilly is a well-known American columnist who contributes to CBS News and ABC News. Madeline is his first child from his first marriage to Maureen E. McPhilmy.
What is Madeline O’Reilly’s net worth and salary?
Madeline O’Reilly is still a student at university, thus she hasn’t done any professional job yet. She is currently residing with her mother and new father, Jeffrey Gross.
Bill O’Reilly, Madeline’s father, has a net worth of $85 million and a salary of $20 million. Bill has written over 15 novels since 1998, many of which have reached the top of the New York Times bestseller list. In the first three months after its release in 2006, his book “Culture Warrior” sold a million print copies.
The New York Times reported in April 2017 that Bill O’Reilly and Fox had paid $13 million to resolve multiple sexual harassment lawsuits. A single arrangement was worth $9 million.
When and Where was Madeline O’Reilly Born?
In the year 1998, Madeline O’Reilly was born in the United States. She is 21 years old as of 2019. Bill O’Reilly (father) and Maureen E. McPhilmy (mother) are her parents (mother). When her parents divorced in 2011, she was just 13 years old. Spencer, her younger brother, was born in 2003. Madeline spent her early years in New York with her younger brother.
Madeline is of white American race and holds an American nationality. Bethel University in Minnesota is where she is pursuing her bachelor’s degree.
Is Madeline O’Reilly married, dating, or single?
Madeline O’Reilly is a famous child, yet she keeps her personal life and dating status private. O’Reilly does not date a man until 2019, according to insiders, and her current relationship is likewise a mystery. As a child, O’Reilly had to deal with a variety of difficulties, including her parents’ struggle. Madeline’s parents met in 1992 and married in 1996 after a long relationship.
One of the main causes for O’Reilly’s parents’ divorce, according to some accounts, was her father’s beating and assaulting of her mother. During the divorce case hearing, O’Reilly testified against her father. Bill was accused of being abusive at home multiple times over his wife, according to sources.
After a year-long process, her divorce was finalized in 2011. Bill later sued for custody of his daughter Madeline and son Spencer in court. Custody, on the other hand, released Maureen. Her mother, Maureen E. McPhilmy, married Jeffery Gross and had a happy marriage.
- When it comes to Madeline’s professional life, there is no information available. She is, nonetheless, well-known as a celebrity child.
- Her father, on the other hand, Bill O’Reilly, is a professional TV host, journalist, and political analyst.
- He is well-known as a conservative commentator because of his distinct persona as someone who has worked in his area since 1975.
- He worked for weather reporting at the time and then transferred to WFAA television in Dallas.
- His proficiency in presentation and performances earned him the title of finest investigative reporter on television.
- Bill has received numerous Emmy Awards. In 2012, he was engaged by Fox News Channel to anchor a new show called The O’Reilly Factor. It, too, swiftly rose to prominence as a top-rated news station.
|Full Name:||Madeline O’Reilly|
|Mother||Maureen E. McPhilmy|