Marc Diakiese, an English MMA fighter with a Congolese descent competes in the UFC’s Lightweight division.
Unfortunately, his fight with Rafael Fiziev honored him with the Fight of the Night award. Tune in on July 19, 2020, to watch the fight between these two MMA fighters.
Furthermore, Marc became a mixed martial artist professionally in the year 2010. Since then, he never had to look back and has been an elite UFC fighter.
Prior to becoming a pro, Marc bagged 3 titled as a British amateur and maintained an undefeated 9-0 record.
Get to know about this pro mixed martial artist. Learn about his personal life and other details that you are curious about.
10 Facts About Marc Diakiese
- Marc Diakiese is a British mixed martial artist who competed in the Lightweight region at UFC.
- As per his wiki, he is currently 27 years old. At this young age, he has achieved a Wikipedia profile of his own. You can read about his career and achievements there.
- The MMA fighter is also known as Bonecrusher because of his fighting techniques.
- He was born and raised in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. His ethnicity is Congolese.
- Details of his parents aren’t available on the internet. Also, we don’t have a clue about his siblings.
- He debuted as an MMA fighter against Lukasz Sajewski at UFC 204 on October 8, 2016. On July 19, 2020, he will be facing Rafael Fiziev.
- His exact net worth is under review. He is an elite mixed martial artist so, he must have amassed a decent net worth over the years.
- He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78m) and his weight is 70 kg (155lbs).
- Marc is engaged with his girlfriend for years, Keeley. The couple together is blessed with a daughter and a son.
- He is active on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.
Facts of Marc Diakiese
|Birthday||March 16, 1993|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|