Marc Malusis, better known as Moose from the iconic WFAN sports radio program “Moose and Maggie,” is a well-known American host. He has more than 20 years of experience as a host on a radio network and has earned acclaim for his sports commentary.
Furthermore, over the course of his career, Marc Malusis has progressed from intern to on-demand host, gaining a loyal following by making sports enjoyable through his commentary. Do you want to learn more about him? Here are a few interesting things about him.
Some Interesting Facts
- Marc Malusis is a well-known Connecticut radio host who goes by the nickname Moose, which he earned from his broadcast.
- He is, however, a well-known radio host who actually lacks a Wikipedia biography.
- After dating for three years, he proposed to his wife, Donna Lure, in 2006, and they married in 2008.
- They’ve been married for 12 years and are the proud parents of three handsome sons, Jackson, Paul, and Gregory.
- Information about his date of birth and birthplace, on the other hand, are kept under wraps. However, we do know that he is 44 years old.
- When it comes to his physical characteristics, he has a good height and a well-kept body, but no figures are visible.
- Since radio host is his primary occupation, we don’t know how much he earns, and his net worth is unknown.
- He is a co-host on the famous radio show Moose and Maggie, where he is well-liked by the listeners, and it is from this that he received his nickname.
- Marc has now amassed a devoted following as a result of his efforts, and he has received an the Emmy award for his efforts.
- He has a large following on social media, with 22.4k followers on Twitter and 1114 followers on Instagram.
Facts of Marc Malusis
|Children||three sons(Jackson, Paul and Gregory)|
You may also like Amy Stran.