Table of Bio/Wiki
Marcia Anne Cross, better known as Marcia Cross, is an actress from the United States. She got her start in the daytime soap operas The Edge of Night, Another World, and One Life to Live. Knots Landing, Melrose Place, Desperate Housewives, and Quantico are among her television credits.
How much is Marcia Cross Net worth?
Her acting career provides her with the majority of her money. She’s appeared in a number of TV series and films. She’s also starred in advertisements for 7Up Plus, Mott’s Apple Juice, Mott’s Medley Juice, and Albert Bartlett’s Frozen Rooster Potatoes. She’s also modeled for QVC Shopping Channel and Olay in print ads. Her primary source of income is from the entertainment sector. Her net worth is expected to be $30 million by 2020.
- Her role as conservative housewife Bree Van de Kamp on the television show Desperate Housewives made her famous.
Parents, siblings, nationality, education, ethnicity, and horoscope:
Marcia Cross was born on March 25, 1962, in New York City. Marcia Anne Cross is her given name. She was born to Mark Cross, a father, and Jane Cross, a mother. She has English and Irish ancestors. She is of White racial origin. Her birthplace is in the United States, in the town of Marlborough. She is an American citizen. Aries is her zodiac sign. Susan Cross and Ellen Cross are her two sisters.
Marlborough High School was her alma mater. In 1980, she graduated from high school. She was awarded a half-scholarship to study at Juilliard. In 1984, she earned a B.F.A. in acting from Juilliard. In 1997, she went back to school for a master’s degree in psychology. In 2003, she graduated from Antioch University of Los Angeles with a bachelor’s degree.
Films, Television, and Career:
- In 1984, she made her acting debut on the soap opera The Edge of Night. She played Liz Correll, a recurring character on the soap drama.
- She moved to Los Angeles from New York.
- She went on to play roles in television movies like The Last Days of Frank and Jesse James, among others.
- In 1986, she joined the cast of the ABC daytime drama One Life to Live. Kate Sanders was her character.
- She appeared in episodes of Who’s the Boss?, Quantum Leap, Knots Landing, and Cheers as a guest star.
- She landed the part of Dr. Kimberly Shaw in Melrose Place, a Fox primetime serial opera. In the fifth season, she quit the show.
- She’s also starred in episodes of Boy Meets World, Seinfeld, Ally McBeal, Spin City, and The King of Queens, among others.
- She played dramatic roles on CSI, Strong Medicine, Profiler, and Touched by an Angel.
- Her credits include Bad Influence, Always Say Goodbye, Just Peck, and Bringing Up Boby, among others.
- In 2003, she co-starred in the WB series Everwood as Linda Abbott.
- On 2004, she was cast as Bree Van de Kamp in Desperate Housewives. She was nominated for an Emmy Award, three Golden Globe Awards, and five Satellite Awards for her performance.
- In 2012, Desperate Housewives came to an end after eight seasons.
- From 2012 to 2014, she took a two-year hiatus from acting.
- In 2014, she co-starred as the mother of the main character in the Fox comedy pilot Fatrick.
- On the ABC thriller series Quantico, she plays President Claire Haas, a former Democratic vice presidential candidate.
Is Marcia Cross married or unmarried?
Marcia Cross is a married woman with two children. Tom Mahoney, a stockbroker, is her husband. In the year 2006, the couple tied the knot. She underwent in vitro fertilization shortly after her marriage to Tom. Eden and Savannah, her fraternal twin girls, were born in February 2007. She gave birth to her twin daughters when she was 44 years old.
She stated that she has been battling anal cancer in September 2018 via a series of Instagram posts.
What are the body measurements of Marcia Cross?
Marcia Cross is 1.74 meters tall, or 5 feet and 8 and a half inches tall. She weighs 132 pounds, or 60 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her body measurements are 36-25-35 inches in length, width, and height. She wears a 34B bra size. Her eyes are green, and her hair is red. She is wearing a size 4 dress and a size 6 shoe (US).
Quick Facts About Marcia Cross
|Celebrated Name||Marcia Cross|
|Nick Name||Marcia Cross|
|Birth Name||Marcia Cross|
|Place Of Birth||Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sisters||Susan Cross and Ellen Cross|
|Education||Marlborough High School, The Juilliard School, Antioch University|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree in psychology, B.F.A in Acting|
|Debut Television Show/Series||The Edge of Night (1984)|
|Married Date||24 June 2006|
|Children||Savannah Mahoney, Eden Mahoney|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California , United States|
|Height||1.74 m ( 5 feet and 8 and a half inches )|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||36-25-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Source of Wealth||Working in the entertainment industry|
|Net Worth||$30 million (estimated)|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite Color||Royal Blue|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Playing with her Children and Styling|