Marcia Gresham is a well-known British casting director and the mother of Daniel Radcliffe, who played Harry Porter, a memorable and well-loved character.
Marcia Gresham was also born and raised in Essex, England, and her career as a casting director began in 2009 with the film Warriors, for which she has already earned nine credits on her IMDB profile. She rose to fame as a result of her work and her son’s popularity as a result of the Harry Potter film series. Do you want to learn more about her? Take a look at the information below.
Some Interesting Facts
- Marcia Gresham is a well-known British casting director and Daniel Radcliffe’s son.
- She was born in Essex, England, and is now in her mid-sixties, although her exact date of birth has yet to be determined.
- Marcia does not have her own Wikipedia entry.
- She was born and raised in the English county of Essex. However, no information about her parents or siblings is available. Her personal information is sufficiently hidden from the general public.
- She has been married to Alan Radcliffe for an undisclosed amount of time. Daniel Radcliffe, their talented son, is the family’s pride and joy.
- She is indeed stunning, with a radiant face and the height of 4 feet and 11 inches, as well as a perfectly balanced body weight.
- Since casting director is her primary occupation, no salary information is available, and her net worth is unknown.
- We do know, however, that the family has already amassed a fortune from their jobs and lives a lavish lifestyle.
- Despite her popularity, she does not appear to be on social media and keeps a low profile, avoiding contact with the press.
- She has worked in the casting department since 1992 and as a casting director since 1999, with a total of 9 television dramas and films under her belt.
Facts of Marcia Gresham
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
You may also like Susan Stroman