Marques Bolden is a basketball player in the United States. He’s now playing professionally for the Canton Charge team in the NBA G League. He plays the guard position in the team due to his abnormally high height and extended reach.
10 Facts on the Bolden Marques
- Marques Bolden was born in Dallas, Texas, on April 17, 1998. The next Allstar competitor is just 22 years old at the time.
- Bolden appears to be able to hit the zenith with his palms. Its towering height has been estimated to be 6 foot 10 inches, which is above average even in the NBA.
- The young athlete weights 113 kgs of weight. He has a well-built muscular frame, as one of Bolen’s major attributes is his brute ability.
- Speaking regarding his ethnicity, he specifically describes his parturition specifics as an American.
- Marques is also grateful to his parents Melvin Bolden and Carolyn Bolden in each of his post-match interviews. They were happy to support Bolden long before he made a name for himself.
- Bolden began his basketball trip as a high school student at DeSoto High School. He averaged 23.4 points per game and 10.2 assists and 2.6 blocks as a sophomore.
- He was also drawn up for the USA Men’s Basketball U19 World Cup Squad back in 2017, but was dropped due to unknown reasons.
- Bolen is also a well-paid athlete of his generation. As of today, he receives an average of $50,752 a year on the basis of his remaining 10-day deal.
- The partnership status of Bolden is yet to be determined. He’s not publicly known to have a girlfriend or a date.
- We can’t find Bolden on Instagram, but he’s reportedly on Twitter @MarquesB___. He’s still on Facebook under the name of Marques Bolden, but he hasn’t been too involved.
Facts of Marques Bolden
|Birthday||April 17, 1998|
|Height||6 Feet 8 Inches|
|Parents||Melvin Bolden, Carolyn Bolden|
|Education||DeSoto High School|