Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Quick facts of Marva Hicks
- 2 How much was the net worth of Marva Hicks?
- 3 What country did Marva Hicks was from? Age, Nationality, Ethnicity
- 4 Was Marva Hicks Married?
- 5 What was the caused of Marva Hicks death? When did she passed?
- 6 Did Marva Hicks attend The Brunei Royal Family concert?
- 7 Physical Appearances of Marva Hicks
- 8 Marva Hicks’ professional career
Marva Hicks, an American actress and R&B singer, shot to fame after releasing her debut album of the same name in 1991.
Quick facts of Marva Hicks
|Full Name:||Marva Hicks|
|Birth Date:||May 5, 1956|
|Death Date:||September 16, 2022|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Petersburg, Virginia|
|Mother||Barbara Siggers Franklin|
How much was the net worth of Marva Hicks?
As of 2022, The net worth of Marva Hicks was $1 million. She was able to earn that kind of money because to her work as an actor and singer.
An American actress or singer makes, on average, $59469 each year. When she was still living, she might have been making the same amount of money from her work.
What country did Marva Hicks was from? Age, Nationality, Ethnicity
She had first saw this wonderful world when she opened her eyes on May 5, 1956. She was born in the American state of Virginia, in Petersburg. Marva passed away when she was 66 years old. According to her full date of birth, she was a Taurus. She used to have a birthday party on May 5th every year.
Marva’s parents are Barbara Siggers Franklin, her mother, and C.L. Franklin, her father. She was a citizen of the United States and identified as Christian. She also comes from an Afro-American ethnic group. Howard University was the source of Marva’s education.
Was Marva Hicks Married?
Marva and her spouse Akwasi Taha were marital partners. They had been together for a very long time. She and her husband even had two children together. Up until her passing, the pair enjoyed their lives together.
What was the caused of Marva Hicks death? When did she passed?
On September 16, 2022, in Petersburg, Virginia, Mrva breathed her last. At the time of her passing, she was 66 years old. The cause of her death is currently unknown.
The tragic news of the actress’s passing was conveyed to her family. Marva’s family sent a heartbreaking message:
“It is with heavy hearts that we share the news of the passing of our dear Marva Hicks Taha.”
“Our beloved wife, family member, and a friend will be greatly missed and remain marvelous in our hearts forever.
“The love she had for her husband, family, friends, and entertainment community knew no bounds. We have been deeply touched by the incredible outpouring of love. Thank you for your compassion and prayers.”
Did Marva Hicks attend The Brunei Royal Family concert?
To commemorate Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei’s 50th birthday, the Brunei Royal Family attended the concert. Hicks sang the female verse of the Jackson and Hicks duet I Just Can’t Stop Loving You as part of her repertoire.
Physical Appearances of Marva Hicks
Mrva’s height was 5 feet 5 inches, and she weighed 54 kilograms. She had lovely short curly brown hair and enticing brown eyes.
Marva Hicks’ professional career
- Marva was an accomplished singer and actress from the United States.
- She started off as a gospel artist before turning to recording mainstream pop music in the 1980s.
- She wrote and produced Jimmy Scott’s song Never Been in Love Before, which went on to become her biggest chart success.
- After the album peaked at position seven on the R&B charts in 1991, two singles were made available.
- On July 16, 1996, she sang with Michael Jackson at his free performance at the Jerudong Park Amphitheatre in
- Bandar Seri Begawan. Marva played Rafiki in The Lion King as the lead actress in understudy.
- She additionally appeared on Broadway in Lena Horne, The Lady at Her Music, and Motown: The Musical.
- She won the Helen Hayes Award three times for her theater performances.
- She played T’Pel, Tuvok’s wife, in two episodes of Star Trek: Voyager, as well as various other recurring roles in other series.
- She sang the gospel hymn There’s No Hiding Place Down Here in the Babylon 5 episode And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place.