Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Quick Facts of Mbwana Samatta
- 2 How much is the net worth of Mbwana Samatta?
- 3 What is Mbwana Samatta Famous For?
- 4 Honors
- 5 Awards
- 6 From what country is Mbwana Samatta?
- 7 Professional Club Career of Mbwana Samatta Club
- 8 Mbwana Samatta International Career
- 9 Mbwana Samatta: Is She Married?
- 10 The height of Mbwana Samatta
- 11 Have You Heard?
Mbwana Ally Samatta, a striker for the Tanzanian national team and Belgian First Division A team Antwerp on loan from Fenerbahce, is a professional football player from Tanzania. Prior to joining Simba SC, he had previously played for TP Mazembe, Genk, and Aston Villa. He is now on a one-season loan from Fenerbahce to play for Royal Antwerp.
Quick Facts of Mbwana Samatta
|Celebrated Name||Mbwana Samatta|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Mbwana Ally Samatta|
|Place Of Birth||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Awards||2015 African Inter-Club Player of the Year, 2015 CAF Champions League top scorer, etc.|
|Father||Mzee Ally Samatta|
|Children||One son and a daughter|
|Height||6 ft. 0 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€3 Million|
|Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
Mbwana Samatta has represented Tanzania internationally at a range of ages. He has senior-level experience for Tanzania. On February 9, 2011, he made his debut for Tanzania abroad. He participated in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations on behalf of Tanzania. He has amassed over 55 caps and more than 15 goals for Tanzania since his debut.
How much is the net worth of Mbwana Samatta?
He is a very successful football player, and football is his main source of income. He signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Premier League team Aston Villa in January 2020 for a rumoured transfer fee of £8.5 million paid to Genk. Mbwana Samatta is expected to have a net worth of €3 million by the year 2022, with his present club paying him a salary of £3.8 million annually. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. His estimated market worth is €3.50 million. With these enormous wealth, he is able to live a lavish lifestyle.
What is Mbwana Samatta Famous For?
- being a professional football player from Tanzania.
- as the first player from Tanzania to play and score in the Premier League.
- On loan from Fenerbahce, For plays as a striker for Belgian First Division A side Antwerp.
- won the Linafoot in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 with TP Mazembe.
- won the DR Congo Super Cup with TP Mazembe in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- TP Mazembe and I won the 2015 CAF Champions League.
- won the Belgian Pro League with Genk in 2018–19.
- with Genk, won the 2019 Belgian Super Cup.
- a 2015 African Inter-Club Player of the Year winner.
- won top scoring honors in the 2015 CAF Champions League.
- 2019 Ebony Shoe champion.
- won the Golden Shoe for the Belgian First Division A in 2018–19.
From what country is Mbwana Samatta?
The birthdate of Mbwana Samatta is December 23, 1992. Tanzania’s Dar Es Salaam is where he was born. He was born Mbwana Ally Samatta. He is of African descent and has Tanzanian nationality. His zodiac sign is Capricorn according to his birth date, and he also practices Islam. His mother’s name has not yet been revealed, and his father’s name is Mzee Ally Samatta. He grew up with his older brother, Mohamed, who plays soccer well for Tanzania.
Professional Club Career of Mbwana Samatta Club
- In 2008, he began playing football for the African Lyon young squad, and he continued playing through 2010.
- He joined Simba SC in 2010 and started his professional career there. He only spent the first half of the season with the team, making 25 appearances and scoring 13 goals in all competitions.
- He joined TP Mazembe in 2011, played for them for five years overall, and at first was a regular in the first team. He was chosen as the 2015 African-based Player of the Year and ended the campaign with the most goals in the CAF Champions League, contributing to TP Mazembe’s championship.
- He played 103 times for TP Mazembe, scoring 60 goals in all competitions. He won four Linafoots, two DR Congo Super Cups, and one CAF Champions League championship while playing with TP Mazembe.
- He agreed to a four-and-a-half-year contract with KRC Genk on January 29, 2016. In 2019, he assisted them in winning the Belgian Jupiler League and advancing to the UEFA Europa League. He was honored in Belgium with the Ebony Shoe trophy for his great season with Genk and concluded the campaign as the Jupiler League’s leading goal scorer. He made 191 appearances with KRC Genk, contributing to 20 goals and scoring 76 goals throughout all competitions.
- He signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Premier League team Aston Villa on January 20, 2020, for a rumoured transfer fee of £8.5 million paid to Genk. He did this, becoming the 117th different nationality to play in the league and the first Tanzanian to sign for a Premier League club.
You may also like: William Pacho
- On January 28, 2020, he made his club debut in a 2-1 victory over Leicester City in the second leg of the EFL Cup semi-final. He made his league debut for the team on February 1, 2020, scoring in a 2-1 loss to Bournemouth. He was the first Tanzanian to play in the Premier League and score a goal as a result. He made 16 appearances for the team during his rookie year, scoring twice across all competitions.
- On September 25, 2020, he signed a temporary loan agreement to play for Fenerbahce S.K. in the Super Lig until the end of the current campaign. At the conclusion of his loan period in July 2021, he agreed to sign a four-year contract as part of the agreement.
- He made 30 appearances for the club in 2020–21, scoring 6 goals across all competitions.
- He made a season-long loan move to Royal Antwerp of Belgium on September 1, 2021. On September 11, 2021, he made his club debut in a 1-0 victory over KAS Eupen. He scored his first goal for the team on September 16, 2021, in a 2-1 Europa League group stage loss to Olympiacos.
Mbwana Samatta International Career
- He has played for Tanzania at different ages.
- He has senior-level experience for Tanzania.
- On February 9, 2011, he made his Tanzanian debut against Palestine in a 1-0 victory.
- He scored his first goal for Tanzania on March 26, 2011, in a 2-1 victory over Central Africa in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying match.
- He was added to Tanzania’s team in June 2019 for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, where he participated in all three of Tanzania’s matches as they lost all three and were eliminated from the group stage.
- He has amassed over 55 caps and more than 15 goals for Tanzania since his debut.
Mbwana Samatta: Is She Married?
He is a married man, based on what is known about him personally. In 2019, he wed Naima Omary, his longtime lover. The couple exchanged vows in a secret ceremony in Dar es Salaam in October 2019. The couple hasn’t given the public many details about their relationship because they prefer to keep their personal lives private. One son and one daughter were born to the happy couple. He enjoys a close relationship with his wife and kids, and they are all successfully cohabitating.
The height of Mbwana Samatta
Mbwana Samatta is 1.83 meters, or 6 feet and 0 inches, tall. His body weight is 77 kg. He also has an athletic body type. Both his hair and eyes are black. Straight is the way he identifies sexually. His other bodily measurements, such as his chest, biceps, and waist, have yet to be made public. He has a generally sound body.
Have You Heard?
- First player from Tanzania to play and score in the Premier League, he is.
- Along with Omar Colley, a teammate from Genk, he performed the umrah in Mecca in 2018.
- He is sporting Antwerp shirt number 70.