Facts of Melissa Brasselle
|Full Name||Melissa Brasselle|
|Date of Birth||1965/1/27|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Birth Place||New York city|
|Father Name||Keefe Brasselle|
|Mother Name||Arlene DeMarco|
Melissa Brasselle is a well-known model and actress from the United States. She had a successful career in Hollywood films and American television series. In addition to acting and modeling, she has worked as a writer, producer, stuntman, and wrestler over the course of her career. She is also known as Keefe Braselle’s and Arlene DeMarco’s daughter.
Her acting credits include Bigfoot or Bust (2021), Camel Spiders (2011), and The Lusty Busty Babe-a-que (2008). Similarly, she got the nickname “Rocky” after coining the term “So Bam” on a VH1 reality show called “I Know My Kids a Star.”
How Much is the net worth and Salary of Melissa Brasselle?
The net worth of Melissa Brasselle is believed to be $5 million. She has amassed all of her fortune as a result of her successful profession as an actor and model. An actor’s average salary is $55,000, however she may earn more if she is a veteran and accomplished actress.
She has made a lot of money through her movies, as well as by endorsing several businesses and appearing on magazine covers. In addition, her father, Keefe Brasselle, is estimated to have a net worth of $1.1 million.
Furthermore, the actress and her kid live a rich and affluent lifestyle.
Early Years and Childhood
Brasselle was born on January 27, 1965, in the Bronx, New York, United States of America. She comes from a family of famous performers, singers, writers, and producers. Her astrological sign is Aquarius.
This American actress has a wonderful voice that is pitch perfect. She, like her mother and aunt, could sing any song and play any instrument without being taught. Her talent led to her selection for the New York All-City Chorus. The star also performed at Carnegie Hall.
Physical Appearance: Height and Weight
Melissa, the actress in the Lusty Busty Babe-a-que film, has a thin build. She has blonde hair and a fair complexion due to her Caucasian ethnicity. In terms of physical facts, her height is 5 feet and 7 inches (173 cm), and she weighs roughly 58 kg (127 lbs).
Family And Parents
Keefe Braselle, Brasselle’s father, is an American actor, television producer, and novelist. Similarly, her mother, Arlene DeMarco, was the principal singer of the well-known singing group “The Five DeMarco Sisters,” as well as the successful author of “Triangle” and “Make Believe Children.”
Similarly, her aunt is a well-known musician and vocalist. Her gift was passed down through her family. Brasselle did not have to struggle as a child because he came from a well-known and established family.
Acting Classes At Weist Barron and T.V.I. Studios
Braselle finished her primary school education in the Bronx. After relocating to Los Angeles, California, the actress came upon a leaflet while working at a Weist Barron and T.V.I. studios restaurant.
This studio has a reputation for producing some of the best performers and actresses of all time. Brasselle enrolled in classes there for three years to polish her acting skills. A casting director chose her from her classes for Bold and Beautiful.
Children and Relationship Status
Melissa Brasselle has a husband. She enjoys her marriage life and has not had any marital difficulties, and there is no indication of divorce. This celebrity, however, has not made her love life public. Her husband’s identity has not been revealed.
She did, however, marry Rob Sanchez before marrying her present life partner. He is a stuntman, and they initially met on the set of Loved (1997). She and Rob have a daughter named Hayley Sanchez. Rob and Melissa share custody of her.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE : Patti D’Arbanville
About Hayley Sanchez – Daughter
Hayley, as Melissa’s daughter, carries talent in her blood. She is an American actress best known for her role in the VH1 reality show “I Know My Kids Are Stars,” in which she co-starred with her mother.
She began her career at an early age, modeling for Warner Bros. at the age of one. Melissa continued her modeling career, following in her mother’s footsteps, until she secured a part in a reality television show. She was signed by Acme Talent and Literary when she was four years old and has since worked in voice acting, modeling, and singing.
Stephen Pisani Is Melissa’s Cousin
Stephen Pisani is a musician and a stuntman. He, like his mother Anne DeMarco, had a musical skill, which allowed him to play most musical instruments despite his inability to read music.
Stephen began his musical career in several rock bands in New York and New Jersey, where he later continued as a solo artist at several of the city’s most prominent venues.
Following this, he, like his father, began his career as a stuntman alongside his childhood friend Dennis Madalone. The two friends collaborated on multiple episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993) and Star Trek: Voyager (1994). (1995).
ALSO READ: Zuleyka Silver
Highlights of her Career
- Melissa Brasselle was born into a family of actresses and producers, so she felt bound to follow in their footsteps. She used to be a member of the New York All-City Chorus.
- Melissa began her modeling career in her late adolescence. Due to the studio not taking and hiring the ethnic-looking model and top of that a busty one, she suffered a lot of struggles to survive in her modeling career.
- Melissa was chosen as one of the top five in 1989 after submitting a Polaroid photo of herself in response to a statewide search of over 50,000 ladies for playboy’s 35th anniversary edition. This led her to be in the pages of playboy for their 35-anniversary addition. She worked as a model, although she wasn’t very enthusiastic about it.
- Also She enrolled in an acting class and was cast as Poison Ivy in the famed live Batman stunt show. She began her career as a stuntwoman before transitioning to an actress. Her acting credits include “Demolition High” (1995), “The Curse of the Komodo” (2006), and “Camel Spiders” (2011).
- When she is not performing, she is most likely working as a stunt double or writing. Melissa gained the most recognition on the VH1 reality show “I Know My Kids Are Stars,” when she appeared with her daughter Hayley DeMarco, coining the term “So Bam,” earning the title “Rocky,” and becoming a reality TV sensation.
- According to her IMDb biography, she has 28 credits as an actress, 5 credits as additional crew, 3 credits as stunts, 1 credit as a producer, 2 credits for a soundtrack, and 6 credits for herself.
Melissa has an Instagram account, although she does not appear to spend much time on it. The actress does not appear to be active on social media. Her Instagram handle is @m brasselle1978, and she currently has 30 followers and no posts.
Brasselle does not have accounts on any other social media platforms.