|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Melissa Repko is a well-known American journalist. She is a business reporter who reports primarily on retail sectors such as Walmart and Goals. It also tracks inflation and the consumer price cartel and reveals them to the public.
She has worked in plenty of television production firms and has a very good foothold. Melissa Repko has been reporting for Dallas Morning News for more than a decade since joining her latest CBNC news portal.
10 Facts from Melissa Repko
- Melissa is a very involved journalist in the journalism industry. It appears to be about 30-35 years of age, although the real details could be different.
- She was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, now located in Chicago. She’s an American by birth.
- With the exception of her professional ventures, she has not yet opened up about her real date of birth and even her age.
- She also loves travelling and running in her personal life. She’s a big foodie, as well as she’s fond of seeking out different exotic dishes around the world.
- Melissa completed her studies at the Bernard College of Columbia University in 2010. She graduated with a degree in Political Science.
- Then after her, she began her career as an intern in journalism at The Buffalo News. Later, she also had her first opportunity to feature on ABC news on Television.
- Melissa’s got a husband. She’s been married for quite a while and presumably has a well-established family.
- It is well recognised within the World of Journalism, but not enough for the mainstream, which may explain why it is not on Wikipedia. Her details can be posted to TalkingBizNews.
- Similarly like other reporter profiles, there are barely any specifics about Melissa’s salary or her net worth on the internet.
- We can also find her official Twitter profile at @melissa repko.