Table of Bio/Wiki
Miguel A Nunez Jr is a filmmaker, executive producer, and actor from the United States. He is known for his parts in Life, The Return of the Living Dead, Scooby-Doo, and Tour of Duty as a supporting actor.
What is Miguel A Nunez Jr’s net worth and salary?
Miguel A Nunez Jr. has amassed a sizable fortune through his acting profession. As of 2022, his net worth is predicted to be over $1 million.
However, his salary and earnings are now unavailable. His current net worth is sufficient to allow him to enjoy a sumptuous lifestyle.
Early life and Childhood
Miguel A Nunez Jr was born in North Carolina, United States, on August 11, 1958. Leo is his zodiac sign. Miguel is of Dominican heritage and maintains an American nationality.
In Wilson, North Carolina, he was reared by his grandparents. Nunez went to North Carolina with his family when he was a child, where he grew up and completed his high school education.
He moved to Los Angeles after graduating from high school with aspirations of becoming an actor. Nunez Jr. is a tall man, standing about 6 feet tall. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black.
Is Miguel Nunez Jr Married? Who is his Wife?
Miguel A. Nunez Jr. is happily married to Yulanda Simon. There is no additional information regarding how the couple met or their dating history. The couple did, however, marry in 1994.
They’ve been together since their wedding, and there have been no rumors or indicators of a divorce or separation as of yet. The couple was blessed with two children, Mia Nez and Micole Nez, after a few years of marriage. The married pair is currently enjoying a happy life with their children.
Career of Miguel A Nunez Jr
- Nunez Jr made his acting debut in the 1984 television shows Automan and Trapper John, M.D., as well as the film Joy of Sex.
- Nunez featured as Marcus Taylor in the CBS television series Tour of Duty from 1987 to 1990, where he was a prominent cast member for all three seasons.
- Then, from 1992 to 1993, he played Jammin’ in the television series Rhythm & Blues. In 1996, he played Luis Jackson in the series The Faculty, and from 1996 to 1998, he played Maxey Sparks in the series Sparks.
- Nunez played Detective Sam Sullivan in the television series Tarzan in 2003.
- Following that, he played Zach in the 2005–2006 TV series Joey and Cousin Maurice in the 2013 TV series Belle’s.
- Miguel is also an executive producer on Nick Cannon’s 2014 comedy-drama musical film School Dance, which he directed and wrote.
- Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, The Return of the Living Dead, Jumpin’ Jack Flash, Lethal Weapon, Lethal Weapon 3, Street Fighter, Slam Dunk Ernest, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Life, Black Dynamite, Steppin: The Movie, Men, Money & Gold Diggers, and Basketball Girlfriend are just a few of Nunez’s film credits. Scooby-Doo, Juwant to Mann, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, Meet Dave, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps.
- Nunez also produced the movies Flip the Script, All Lies on Me, and School Dance, as well as the TV series Homeboys in Outer Space from 1996 to 1997.
- In terms of his nomination, he was nominated for an ALMA Award in 1999 for Why Do Fools Fall in Love for Outstanding Actor in a Feature Film in a Crossover Role.
Facts of Miguel A Nunez Jr
|Full Name:||Miguel A Nunez Jr|
|Birth Date:||August 11, 1958|
|Profession:||Actor, Director, Executive Producer|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||North Carolina|
|Kids||Mia Nunez, Micole Nunez|
|Miguel A Nunez Jr Instagram|