Quick Facts of Miheeka Bajaj
|19 Dec, 1991
|Best Match for Marriage:
|interior designer and owner of an event management company
|5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
|August 8, 2020
|Chelsea University of Arts
|one (brother: Samarth Bajaj)
|Miheeka Bajaj Instagram
|Miheeka Bajaj Personal Web
Indian celebrity wife Miheeka Bajaj also works as an interior designer and runs an event management business. After getting married to the well-known South Indian actor Rana Daggubatti, Miheeka Bajaj gained notoriety.
How much is the net worth of Miheeka Bajaj?
She undoubtedly makes a respectable amount of money from her career as an interior designer. Her salary and net worth have not yet been made public, though.
How was the childhood of Miheeka Bajaj?
She was born on December 19, 1991, as Miheeka Bajaj. She is currently 30 years old, and Sagittarius is her solar sign.She is an Indian native of Hyderabad, Telangana. Hinduism is practiced by this individual, who is of Indian descent. Suresh Bajaj (father) and Bunty Bajaj are her parents (mother).
Her mother is the proprietor of the well-known jewelry company “Krsala,” and her father is a businessman by trade. She also has a brother named Samarth Bajaj who is older.Bajaj finished her primary education in Hyderabad. She later relocated to Mumbai to pursue her higher studies there, where she earned a certificate in interior design from Rachna Sansad.She subsequently traveled to London and enrolled in the Chelsea University of Arts. Then she finished her interior design master’s degree there.
Is Miheeka Bajaj married?
The marital status of Miheeka is married. As a result, she gets wed to South Indian actor Rana Daggubati, well known for playing Bhallaladeva in the Baahubali film.After dating for a while, the two decided to go public with their romance on May 12, 2020, when Rana posted images of them together and announced that they were engaged.
Finally, the COVID-19 matter was resolved, and the pair was married on August 8, 2020, in a private ceremony. Also, they posted lovely photos from their wedding on their social media accounts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Rana Daggubati
How is the career of Miheeka Bajaj?
- After earning her master’s degree in interior design in London, Miheeka Bajaj started her profession as an interior designer.
- She also owns “Dew Drop Design Studio,” a firm that manages events and provides decor. She has written for the blog “Pixie Dust” and worked as a blog writer.
- She furthermore has a writing job at Talati and Panthaky Affiliated Pvt Ltd. Regarding her professional life and work, nothing else is known.
- About her spouse, Rana, he is a well-known actor, businessman, and producer.
- For the Telugu movie Sainikudu, Rana got the State Nandi Award in 2006 for Best Special Effects. For co-producing Bommalata, this actor won the National Film Award in 2006.
- In the bilingual Telugu-Tamil film Baahubali: The Beginning, which had the second-highest opening for an Indian film, this actor played Bhallaladeva, the primary antagonist.
How tall is Miheeka Bajaj?
Miheeka is a stunning woman with a charming personality. Also, this persona has a stunning appearance and a flawless physique.Bajaj is a fitness enthusiast who maintains a tight diet and workout routine to stay in shape, look attractive, and stay in shape.
She also has an hourglass body type. She also has physical dimensions of 34, 28, and 34 inches (chest-waist-hip).She is the same height as them at 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 56 kg. Miheeka has scorching dark brown eyes and long, black hair. She also wears shoes that are a US size 4.
Is Miheeka Bajaj on social media?
Her Instagram account, @miheeka, has more than 223K followers. Other social media sites like Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, etc. don’t see much activity from Miheeka.