|Age||32 Years Old|
Mimo Mokgosi is a survivor of a liver transplant. She’s a courageous South African woman who managed to resume her new life with the survival of the autoimmune hepatitis disease.
According to reports on different websites, Mimo Mokgosi was diagnosed with this condition at the tender age of 19. You can’t understand how hard it was for a young girl to think about life or death.
She was never sure what was going to happen to her. Will, or won’t she survive, was the question she kept thinking about. Her life, though, took a 360-degree turn when she found a liver transplant.
She continued her life again after the transplant. In reality, with hard work and creativity, she became famous with Instagram. She’s also a talented model.
10 Facts of Mimo Mokgosi
- Mimo Mokgosi is the popular star of Instagram and the South African model. A couple years ago, she came under the spotlight.
- Sources say that she is already 32 years old. And now she spends her life blissfully. Furthermore, her date of birth and zodiac details are undisclosed.
- And those who do not know, this stunning television figure was once on the brink of death. She was suffering from hepatitis autoimmune disease.
- Mimi was just 19 years old when she was diagnosed with the illness. At the end of the day, though, she survived and came out as an inspiration to many cancer patients.
- Her profile on Wikipedia is not available.
- As of now, her net worth is a mystery, too.
- Mimo looks gorgeous with a pretty decent height. And she preserved her body very well.
- Professionally speaking, Mimo is a model. And, until now, she’s been working for several labels.
- Mimo has 348K followers on Instagram.
- There’s nothing on board about her lover and sex life.