Facts of Natalie Prescott-Smith
|Dak and Tad
You may have witnessed celebrities who rose to fame after having a relationship with well-known celebrities. Today’s topic is Natalie Prescott-Smith, who rose to prominence as the sister of Dak Prescott, a well-known American football quarterback. Her family is well-known, therefore she was quickly thrust into the spotlight.
Natalie has two additional siblings, all of whom are brothers, in addition to Dak. Prescott, who comes from a prominent family, has a luxury lifestyle, since her brother, Dak, has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2019. If you want to learn everything there is to know about Natalie, keep reading until the conclusion.
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Natalie Prescott-Smith?
Natalie Prescott-Smith has not specified her profession, making it difficult for the media to estimate her net worth. Her brother, Dak, on the other hand, is thought to be worth $2 million. While playing with the Dallas Cowboys, he was paid a basic salary of $600,000.
Mike Florio stated in an interview with Dallas News that Dak’s payments from the Dallas Cowboys will be greatly increased in the near future. For the time being, he is living a rich lifestyle with his family and siblings in a lovely home in Frisco, Texas.
Early Life of Natalie Prescott-Smith
Natalie Prescott-Smith was born to Nathaniel Prescott, an Afro-American father, and Peggy Prescott, a late mother.
With the other three males in her family, she grew up as the lone girl. Dak and Tad are her brothers. Elliot Prescott, her half-brother, is also a member of her family.
Natalie’s parents divorced when she was a young girl. Peggy, their late mother, had raised all three children as a single mother until then. Peggy worked as a manager at a truck stop during that time. She did, however, succumb to colon cancer on November 3rd, 2013. Despite the fact that Peggy has been dead for more than six years, the family still misses her support and motivation.
Brother, Dak Prescott
Natalie Prescott rose to fame as Dak Prescott’s older sister. Her brother, Dak Prescott, is a quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. He joined the National Football League (NFL) in 2016. Tony Romo’s backup quarterback. Dak was ranked 14th in the 2017 NFL Top 100 Players. His fourth season with the Cowboys hasn’t ended yet.
Dak named his mother’s foundation The Faith Fight Finish Foundation. “Single mom, raising three boys, always working,” he told ESPN. That’s why we spend a lot of time up at her place of business, helping her. So that was 90% of the total. Dak is now pursuing his mother’s dream. He also keeps posting about his mother on social media, even if she is now too far away to view them.
Father Is Arrested For Marijuana Possession
Nak Prescott, Natalie’s father, was detained in August 2018 when troopers discovered marijuana on him. During a traffic stop in Orange Country, he was discovered with marijuana. Only after posting a $500 bond to the custody was he released.
Natalie Prescott-Professional Smith’s Path
- Natalie Prescott sprang into the spotlight as Dak Prescott’s more experienced sister, as previously indicated.
- Dak, her younger brother, is a pro football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. Since 2016, he has been a member of the National Football League (NFL) club.
- He’s Tony Romo’s backup quarterback.
- On the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017, Dak was placed fourteenth. He is still playing for the Dallas Cowboys in his fourth season. Dak formed The Faith Fight Finish Foundation in her honor after his mother died.
- He also discussed his mother’s dispute with ESPN, saying:
- As a single parent raising three young boys, I am unquestionably grinding away.
- We went to attempt to assist her, putting in a lot of effort because that’s what she was doing. So, without a doubt, that accounted for 90% of it.
- Dak is now working on a fantasy project for his mum. Furthermore, despite the fact that his mother is now too far away to see her remarks, he continues to write about her on social media.