Natasha Ofili is a ground-breaking African-American actress known for her role of Hailey Cooper in the 2020 video game, Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Essentially a beginner, Natasha is only starting her journey in showbiz. She portrayed Hannah in the sitcom, Thriller You & Me, in 2018. She made her TV debut with Netflix’s original film, The Politician, in 2019.
The same year, she had the chance to play a deaf instructor on Amazon Prime’s TV series, Undone. She continues to empower the deaf world by her on-screen portrayal of character. Besides becoming an actor, Natasha is also an experienced fashion designer.
10 things around Natasha Ofili
1. As of now, Natasha Ofili has not revealed the specifics of her generation. Looking at her portfolio, the actress might be in the mid-30s.
2. Currently, Natasha Ofili is not featured on Wikipedia. A brief history is narrated on the Linkedin profile of the actress.
3. While Natasha Ofili appears to be decently tall, her exact height, along with her other body dimensions, remains obscured at the moment.
4. She has a record of 5042 fans on Instagram. From what it seems like, the starlet reveals a lot of her personal journey via her social networking channel.
5. Fashion-designer and star, Natasha’s net worth hasn’t emerged yet. As a deaf actor and a retired fashion designer, her income cannot be compromised.
6. An completely versatile entertainer, Natasha lives a genuinely low-key life. It is also uncertain whether or not she has a lover.
7. She graduated from California State University in 2001.
8. She has been educated at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising to follow a career in fashion design. She also served as an associate designer for Wendy Glez.
9. The starlet, a native of the United States, reportedly lives in Los Angeles, California.
10. Natasha gained a record of 1061 fans on her Twitter handle.
Facts of Natasha Ofili
|Education||California State University|