|Full Name:||Nathan Zed|
|Born Date:||06 Apr, 1997|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University|
|Nathan Zed Twitter|
|Youtube||Nathan Zed Youtube|
|Nathan Zed Instagram|
|Personal Web||Nathan Zed Personal Web|
Nathan Zed is a well-known Vine star, YouTuber, vlogger, and internet celebrity from the United States. He is well-known on YouTube for his humorous ‘Vines’ and prank videos.
What is the net worth of Nathan Zed?
Nathan Zed is a social influencer by trade. He makes a lot of money from his videos and has a significant number of subscribers on his YouTube account. He has his own merchandise called ‘Good Enough,’ which sells T-shirts for both men and women, in addition to his YouTube business. Sweatshirts, caps, and other accessories are also available. He does, however, have a net worth of roughly $205K.
Childhood and Early Years of Nathan Zed
Nathan Zed was born on April 6, 1997, in Virginia, United States of America. He is currently 24 years old and belongs to the Aries zodiac sign. He is Ethiopian by birth. His father worked as a civil engineer. He routinely shares images of his younger cousins on Instagram.
He also studied business at the ‘Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,’ popularly known as ‘Virginia Tech.’ His father wished for him to pursue a career as an engineer. However, because he struggled with math, he decided to pursue a career in business. He, too, had ambitions to work in the entertainment sector and to launch his own business. As a result, he decided to pursue a career in business.
More information about himself
‘The Platoon of Power Squadron,’ which was also one of the inspirations for his YouTube career, is his all-time favorite online series. Zendaya, a prominent singer and actress, is his crush. He is a dog lover to the core. A milkshake is his preferred beverage. He enjoys yacht sailing.
Professional Life of Nathan Zed
- Nathan began his social media career while still in high school. Racism was a big element in his decision to pursue a job. He has received a lot of racist comments in the past since he is Ethiopian. His desire to establish a YouTube career was also driven by the fact that there were few Ethiopian YouTubers at the time.
- On June 11, 2011, he launched his own YouTube channel. He went under the internet alias “TheThirdPew.” Six months later, he uploaded his debut video to the channel, ‘Annoying Stereotypes.’ He talked about human psychology and behaviors in the video. Also, he began releasing movies on a range of topics soon after.
- He has previously fought with depression and anxiety. As an Ethiopian, he has also been subjected to racist remarks on various occasions. These topics eventually formed the focus of the majority of his channel’s material.
- Through his humorous videos, he addresses such social ills. In his video “You’re Not Good Enough,” he shared his own experiences and challenges as an Ethiopian growing up.
- This film also paved the way for his merchandising line, ‘Good Enough,’ which he sells on a variety of websites. Sweatshirts, hats, and other items with his emblem are available in the retail line.
- Later, he began a musical story on the difficulties and struggles of being a victim of racism. This four-part musical tale was composed of selected tracks with accompanying graphics, all of which he edited himself.
Nathan Zed’s YouTube career
- He’s also known for his caustic and hilarious films. He highlighted rape and the bad sentiments linked with the horrible act in one of his films. He also explored the difficulty of dropping out of college or school, which is a typical occurrence among teenagers, in another video.
- He’s worked with a number of well-known Viners and YouTubers, including PewDiePie, ‘Smosh,’ and Jenna Marbles. He once made a reaction video to Nash Grier’s ‘What Guys Look For In Girls,’ a prominent ‘Vine’ star. His answer video became viral, resulting in a significant rise in the number of subscribers to his YouTube channel.
- He also made a video segment called “YouTube Sings,” in which he gathered clips of YouTubers proposing song lyrics. In his ‘YouTube Sings’ videos, he has performed Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ and Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe.’
- He has barely published a few videos since May 2015. The reason for this is addressed in his video, “THE FUTURE OF YOUTUBE,” in which he expresses his desire to end his “YouTube” career in the future.
- He attended a ‘Vidcon’ in August 2013, where he mingled with other well-known social media stars. He went to other video conferences after that, and his vlogs were later posted on his channel.
“NASH GRIER RANT (RE: WHAT GUYS LOOK FOR IN GIRLS),” “Whenever an exam starts off too easy,” and “Youtube Sings Call Me Maybe (Ft. PewDiePie, Smosh, JennaMarbles, Nigahiga, Tobuscus, ERB, PSY, etc.)” are some of the most popular and well-known videos on her channel. These videos have received over 3 million, 2.5 million, and 1.5 million views, respectively.
Personal Experiences of Nathan Zed
There is no information on whether or whether he is dating anyone. He hasn’t revealed anything about his dating history. Nathan is more concerned with his profession than with any form of romance. He prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
To date, he has not been the subject of any rumors or disputes. He has avoided rumors that could jeopardize his career.
Nathan is a handsome young man with a captivating personality. He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall (186cm) and weighs roughly 82 kilograms (181 pounds). He has dark brown eyes and black hair. Other than that, little is known about his physical characteristics.
On social networking sites, he is well-known. Nathan’s Instagram account now has over 180K followers. He’s also on Twitter, where he has over 533K followers. Similarly, his self-titled YouTube channel has over 528K subscribers. For commercial inquiries, he has provided his Gmail address, [email protected].
You may also like John Malecki