Nicola Cavendish is an actress of the Canadian theater. She has been performing in theater since the 1970s. She was in movies, too. However, she has been sparkling and growing in theatre throughout her career.
She had to visit Canada during her theater days. Despite spending half a century acting, Nicola only performs in movies.
At the age of only 16, she was influenced by Jakie Burrough’s performance while attending the “Shaw Festival.” She continued to dream of acting.
Interestingly, she has been playing at the “Shaws Festival” for more than five years.
Nicola is better known for her appearance in theater as “Shirley Valentine.” She has also been acting in movies and on TV. Her most recent film was “The Christmas Note.” She came back to the theater in 2014 and performed “400 Miles” with a 91-year-old.
10 FACTS OF Nicola Cavendish
1. Nicola Cavendish is at the close of the sixties. She’s 68 years old to be exact.
2. Nicola was born in Cirencester, England in 1952. She’s celebrating her birthday on 11 November.
3. Although Nicola Cavendish was born in England, she is Canadian because of her nationality.
4. Speaking about her family history, she’s got two siblings. But the identities of her parents or siblings have never been revealed.
5. Can you guess who’s married to Nicola Cavendish? Nicola married Michael Wilmot, who was a backstage theater technician.
6. Michael, the husband of Nicola Cavendish, is no longer alive. They met for the first time in 1978, according to an interview given to her.
7. Nicola has an overall net valuation of about $1.5 million.
8. Nicola Cavendish won the Genie Award for a supporting role in a film called “The Grocer’s Wife.”
9. Nicola is a graduate of the University of British Columbia.
10. The actress is not available on social media sites but has a decorated Wikipedia and IMDb website.
Facts of Nicola Cavendish
|Birthday||November 11, 1952|
|Profession||Theatre and film actress|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Education||University of British Columbia|