Nicollette Sheridan is an actress, writer, producer, and former model who was born in England and raised in the United States. She began her career as a fashion model before moving into acting and starring in the ABC primetime drama serial Paper Dolls in 1984. Paper Dolls, Knots Landing, Desperate Housewives, and Dynasty are among her most well-known television roles. Throughout her career, she has appeared in a number of films and television shows.
How much is Nicollette Sheridan Worth?
Nicollette Sheridan, Working in the entertainment sector has made Nicollette Sheridan wealthy. She began her career as a fashion model before moving on to acting. Nicollette Sheridan has appeared in a number of films and television shows since then. She is one of the most well-known television actresses. Her net worth is believed to be approximately $25 million as of 2019.
Dynasty Star Nicollette Sheridan Fires Back At Lisa Rinna’s Claim That She Cheated on Her Ex-Husband, Harry Hamlin:
Following reports that Nicollette Sheridan had strayed on her then-husband Harry Hamlin for Michael Bolton, the 55-year-old Dynasty actor has denied the allegations.
She went on to claim that they are disseminating fake news on Twitter. She also said that when she was married to Harry Hamlin, Michael Bolton was only a close friend.
Nicollette Sheridan penned, “FRAUDULENT INFORMATION! In Canada, Harry and I ended our marriage face to face… Michael had been a long-time friend of ours and had been invited to our wedding… Happy Harry found happiness with @lisarinna @Slice tv’s housewife @lisarinna “..
Later, she wrote, “Do you truly want the truth to be known? I understand your want to back up your housewife’s FAKE NEWS story, but the breakdown of our marriage had nothing to do with anyone else. You still can’t own your part, which is a shame. @lisarinna @HarryRHamlin”
- Her role as Paige Matheson on the CBS prime time soap opera Knots Landing.
- Nicollette Sheridan’s role as Edie Britt in the ABC comedy-drama series, Desperate Housewives.
- Her role as Alexis Carrington in The CW primetime soap opera reboot Dynasty.
How old is Nicollette Sheridan?
On November 21, 1963, Nicollette Sheridan was born. She was born to Arthur Sheridan, a father, and Sally Sheridan, a mother. She is of White racial origin. Worthing, Sussex, England, is where she was born. She is an English citizen. She is a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Scorpio is her zodiac sign. When she was less than a year old, her father abandoned the family. Telly Savalas, an actor, married her actress mother. Nick Savalas is her stepbrother.
She moved to the United States in 1973. At the moment, she was ten years old.
She began her career as a model for the fashion industry. She was featured in Vogue and on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.
- She made her acting debut in the role of Taryn Blake in an American prime time soap opera Paper Dolls in 1984. She was the series regular.
- Her other best-known television series is Knots Landing (1986-1993), Desperate Housewives (2004-2009).
- She won the 1990 Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Lead Actress Prime Time and 1991 Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Heroine – Prime Time for her work in Knots Landing.
- For her work in Desperate Housewives, she won Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2005 and 2006. She was also nominated for Golden Globe Award for her work in Desperate Housewives.
- She has appeared in numerous television movies. They are Dead Man’s Folly, Dark Mansions, Deceptions, Somebody’s Daughter, A Time to Heal, Shadows of Desire, Virus, Silver Strand, The People Next, Murder in My Mind, Dead Husbands, The Spiral Staircase, Haven’t We Met Before?, Deadly Betrayal, Deadly Visions, The Karate Dog, Honeymoon for One.
- Nicollette Sheridan appeared in the television movies, The Christmas Spirit and All Yours. She was also the executive producer.
- Nicollette Sheridan appeared as the Alexis Carrington in a recurring role in season 1 of an American prime time television soap opera reboot, Dynasty in 2018. She was given the main role in its second season.
- She made her film debut in the 1985 film The Sure Thing.
- She later appeared in numerous films including Noises Off, Spy Hard, Beverly Hills Ninja, Raw Nerve, Code Name: The Cleaner, and Jewtopia.
- Nicollette Sheridan had cameo roles in I Woke Up Early The Day I Died and Let’s Kill Ward’s Wife.
- She had voice roles in Fly Me to the Moon, Tarzan & Jane, and Noah’s Ark: The New Beginning.
- She has also appeared in several Direct-to-video films such as Dirty Tennis, .com for Murder, Lost Treasure, and XXIT.
Who has Nicollette Sheridan been married to?
From 1979 through 1985, Sheridan dated singer and actor Leif Garrett. She dated other adolescent stars after Garrett, including Scott Baio, Jimmy Van Patten, and Roger Wilson. In September 1991, she married actor Harry Hamlin. In 1992, the couple divorced after only a year of marriage. She dated musician Michael Bolton from 1992 to 1995 when her marriage dissolved. From 2004 to 2005, she dated Swedish personal trainer Nicklas Soderblom, with whom she was engaged for 11 months.
Michael Bolton, her ex-boyfriend, and she reconciled in 2005. In March of 2006, they became engaged. On August 2008, they called it quits on their relationship.
In December 2015, she married Aaron Phypers. Six months later, they split up, and their divorce was formalized in August 2018.
Body Measurements of Nicollette Sheridan:
Nicollette Sheridan is 1.71 meters tall, or 5 feet 7 inches and a half inch tall. She weighs 137 pounds, or 62 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her body dimensions are 38-26-37 inches in length, width, and height. She is wearing a 34D bra. She is dressed in a size 10 (US) dress and a size 9 shoe (US). Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
Quick Facts About Nicollette Sheridan
|Celebrated Name||Nicollette Sheridan|
|Nick Name||Nicollette Sheridan|
|Birth Name||Nicollette Sheridan|
|Place Of Birth||Worthing, Sussex, England|
|Brothers||Nick Savalas (step brother )|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Paper Dolls (1984)|
|Debut Movie||The Sure Thing (1985)|
|Movies||Noises Off, Spy Hard, Beverly Hills Ninja, Raw Nerve, Code Name: The Cleaner and Jewtopia|
|Boyfriend||Leif Garrett, Scott Baio, Jimmy Van Patten, Roger Wilson, Michael Bolton|
|Spouse||Harry Hamlin (1991-1992), Aaron Phypers (2015-2018)|
|Height||1.71 m ( 5 feet and 7 and a half inches )|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||38-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34D|
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Source of Wealth||Working in the entertainment industry|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Education||The Buckley School, Millfield School|