Richard Tyler Blevins (born June 5, 1991), better known by his online alias Ninja, is an American streamer, YouTuber, professional gamer, and Internet personality. Blevins got his start in streaming by joining several esports teams in competitive Halo 3 play, but his popularity skyrocketed when he and other streamers began playing Fortnite Battle Royale in October 2017; and when Fortnite exploded into the mainstream in early 2018, Blevins’ popularity skyrocketed. The rise in popularity of Blevins has contributed to the growth of Fortnite. Blevins had over 14 million followers and was the most-followed active Twitch channel prior to retiring his Twitch profile of streaming in favor of Mixer on August 1, 2019.
Net Worth of the Ninja
- Ninja’s net worth is expected to be between $10 and $12 million USD in 2020.
- His gaming abilities are her main source of income.
- Blevins had over 22 million YouTube subscribers as of February 2020, in addition to a large number of Twitch and Mixer followers.
- He was earning over $500,000 per month from streaming Fortnite at the time, and he attributes this to the game’s free-to-play business model.
- Electronic Arts had paid Blevins $500,000 to promote Apex Legends.
- He is also paid to work with Butterfinger.
- $10 – $12 million in net worth (As of 2020)
- Acting is the most common source of income.
Ninja’s Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
- Ninjas are 28 years old as of 2020.
- He’s 5’8″ tall.
- He weighs about 54 kg.
- His body measurements are 44-32-38 inches.
- He has 16-inch biceps.
- He has brown eyes and dyed hair.
- He is also a fitness enthusiast.
- He is a shoe size 10 in the United States.
Richard Tyler Blevins was born on June 5, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, to American parents of Welsh ancestry. Despite being born in the Detroit area, he and his family relocated to the Chicago suburbs when he was a baby. He went to Grayslake Central High School and played soccer there. He decided to play video games professionally after graduation, entering tournaments, joining professional organizations, and live streaming his games.
Blevins began professionally playing Halo 3 in 2009. He has previously played for Cloud9, Renegades, Team Liquid, and, most recently, Luminosity Gaming. Blevins began streaming in 2011.
He started out with H1Z1, then moved on to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. In 2017, he joined Luminosity Gaming as a Halo player, then moved to H1Z1, and finally to PUBG, where he won the PUBG Gamescom Invitational Squads classification in August 2017.
Soon after the PUBG Gamescom Invitational, Blevins began streaming the newly released Fortnite Battle Royale. His viewership began to rise, coinciding with the game’s rise in popularity in late 2017/early 2018. His Twitch followers increased from 500,000 in September 2017 to over 2 million by March 2018.
Dating and Ninja Spouse
- Ninja is married to Jessica Blevins as of the year 2020.
- As of now, the couple is content.
- His prior dating history is not publicly available.
Biography of the Ninja
Ninja’s given name is Richard Tyler Blevins, and he was born on June 5, 1991, to American parents of Welsh ancestry. When he was a year old, his family relocated to the Chicago suburbs. Video games and sports were part of his childhood in the Chicago suburbs. He attended Grayslake Central High School, where he played soccer and was an avid video game player, according to her education. He made the decision to play video games professionally, entering tournaments, joining professional organizations, and live streaming his games on twitch.
Facts about Ninja
- Blevins was the first professional esports player to be featured on the cover of ESPN The Magazine in September 2018.
- He enjoys doing charitable work.
- She was one of several Internet celebrities featured in YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind, which featured a lot of Fortnite.
- Blevins raised more than $110,000 for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Blevins gave away nearly $50,000 in prize money during the first Fortnite Battle Royale Esports event in April 2018, with $2,500 of that going to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Later that month, he took part in the #Clips4Kids event alongside fellow streamers DrLupo and TimTheTatman, raising over $340,000 in total.
- Blevins and Marshmello won the Fortnite Pro-Am event at E3 2018, and the $1 million prize was donated to a charity of their choice.
- In June 2018, he joined forces with Red Bull Esports.
- Because of Blevins’ contribution to Fortnite’s success, Epic added a Ninja-themed cosmetic skin to the game in January 2020.
- Blevins improvised the word “nigga” while rapping to Logic’s “44 More” in a stream with Nadeshot in March 2018. This sparked outrage among his audience and the general public.
- Later, he apologized for any offense caused and stated that he did not intend to say the word, instead attributing his use to being “tongue-tied.”
- He also has a sizable fan base on his Instagram account.
- There are millions of people who follow him there.
|Real Name||Richard Tyler Blevins|
|Nick Name||Ninja, NinjasHyper|
|Born||June 5, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Live streamer, YouTuber|
|Known For||Fortnite Battle Royale|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, U.S|
|Home town||Grayslake, Illinois|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Hair Color||Blonde (Love to Dye her
hair with different colors)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Spouse/ Wife||Jessica Goch (m. 2017)|
|Education||Grayslake Central High School|
|Social Media Links||Youtube, Instagram|