Noah Egidi Galvin, better known by his stage name Noah Galvin, is an actor and singer from the United States. Galvin is best known for his role as Kenny O’Neal in The Real O’Neals, an ABC sitcom. He is also known for his role as Dear Evan Hansen in the Broadway musical. Galvin began his acting career by performing in a number of Off-Broadway shows.
He is openly gay and is dating Ben Platt, an actress.
His Instagram account, @noahegalvin, has over 173k followers.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Noah Galvin Net Worth?
Noah Galvin makes a living as an actor. He has performed in a number of Broadway and Off-Broadway shows as well as theatre plays. He has also starred in a number of films and television shows. His net worth is estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
- His lead role as Kenny O’Neal in the ABC sitcom, The Real O’Neals.
- His lead role as Evan Hansen in Broadway musical, Dear Evan Hansen.
Where is Noah Galvin Born?
Noah Galvin was born on the 6th of May in the year 1994. In the United States, he was born in Katonah, New York. He is a citizen of the United States of America. Abbie Fink is his mother’s name. There is no information about his father. He is of white racial origin. He is of Irish and Italian descent. His faith is Jewish. His Catholic mother is Jewish and his Jewish mother is Catholic. He was born and raised in Katonah, New York. Adrian Galvin (brother) and Emma-Adele Galvin (sister) are his siblings (sister).
John Jay High School was his alma mater. His educational history will be updated soon with more information.
- Noah Galvin started his career from theatre appearing in numerous Off-Broadway productions.
- He appeared Off-Broadway for numerous companies such as Playwrights Horizon, Signature, The Vineyard, MCC, The Culture Project, The Public, The Wild Project, The Flea, the Barrow Street Theater, New York Theater Workshop, Ensemble Studio Theater, and Rattlestick among others.
- Some of his popular Off-Broadways are Our Town (2010), The Burnt Part Boys (2010), Treasure Island (2011), What I Did Last Summer (2015), and Alice by Heart (2019) among others.
- He appeared in short films, Promise Land (2013), and Welcome to the Wayne (2014).
- Galvin made his television debut in a minor guest role in an episode of the tv series, The Weekend Detectives in 2015.
- He has cast in the lead role as Kenny O’Neal in the ABC sitcom, The Real O’Neals. Galvin appeared in both seasons of the sitcom. ABC canceled the sitcom after two seasons.
- He made his film debut in the 2018 black comedy thriller film, Assassination Nation.
- Galvin was cast in the lead role as Evan Hansen in the Broadway musical, Dear Evan Hansen in 2017. He was initially cast as the temporary replacement for the title role.
- Galvin appeared as Ogie in the Broadway production, Waitress from 2019 to 2020.
- He appeared as George in the 2019 coming-of-age comedy film Booksmart.
- In 2020, he appeared in the title role as Joseph in Manhattan Concert Production, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- Galvin narrated the character Arthur in What If It’s Us, a novel by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli in 2018.
- He narrated the Gimlet podcast, The Two Princes in 2019.
Who is Noah Galvin Dating?
Noah Galvin identifies as a gay man. He is out and proudly gay. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Galvin revealed that he is gay. At the age of 14, he told his mother that he was gay. He isn’t married, but he isn’t single either. He is reportedly dating Ben Platt, an actress. In an interview with the podcast Little Known Facts, he reported his affair with Platt.
After accusing director Bryan Singer of preying on underage boys, he sparked outrage. In an interview with Vulture, he also sparked debate when he accused Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet of using caricature to perpetuate stereotypes.
How Tall is Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin is 1.68 meters tall, or 5 feet and 6 inches tall. He weighs 154 pounds, or 70 kilograms. He has a lean physique. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
|Celebrated Name||Noah Galvin|
|Nick Name||Noah Galvin|
|Birth Name||Noah Egidi Galvin|
|Place Of Birth||Katonah, New York, United States|
|Home Town||Katonah, New york|
|Siblings||Adrian Galvin (brother) and Emma-Adele Galvin (sister)|
|Education||John Jay High School|
|Debut Television Show/Series||The Weekend Detectives ( 2015)|
|Debut Movie||Assassination Nation (2018)|
|Sexual Orientation||Homosexual (gay)|
|Height||1.68 m ( 5 feet and 6 inches)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||His Acting Career|
|Net Worth||$1 million (estimated)|