Quick Facts of Nolan Maier
|Jan 10, 2001
Nolan Maier is a professional ice hockey player in Canada. He is now playing for the Saskatoon Blades Team of the Western Hockey League (WHL). He is one of the most famous and promising young goaltenders in the world.
Nolan Maier has previously played for famous teams including Yorkton Maulers U18 AAA and Yorkton Terriers U15 AA. He’s popular for leading his team to win a few games in critical circumstances.
How much is the Net worth of Nolan Maier?
Let’s check out the Nolan Maier Net Income Salary 2023 report information given below
The Net Worth of Nolan Maier is estimated to be between $1 Million-$5 Million in 2023 (Approx.)
Trivia and Facts
- Nolan Maier was born in Tacoma, Washington, on January 10, 2001. He started his hockey preparation at an early age.
- Born to Kim Maier’s dad, he was very lucky to learn more about hockey. His father was a retired professional hockey player who played with the Colorado Gold Kings.
- Maier has a height of 6 feet and a weight of 79kg. In the WHC-17 2017-18 season, he represented Canada with his Team Canada Black U17.
- The left-handed goalie Nolan had a Russian roommate, Mark Rubinchik, who helped him learn a few Russian words when he was 16.
- Nolan’s father Kim played for many clubs, including Tacoma Sabercats and Estevan Bruins, throughout the course of his career. He retired after the season 2000-01 of the West Coast Hockey League.
- The 22-year-old Canadian hockey player has achieved tremendous fame as a young goaltender. His bio is not yet applied to Wiki, though.
- Maier is of Canadian nationality since he was born and raised in the United States. He did not disclose details about his school education.
- As of 2020, he’s potentially single and focused on his future as a player. He’s too young to have a friendship with his girlfriend.
- In July 2017, Nolan entered Instagram. In addition, he won over 2.3k followers on Instagram with only 8 posts.
- Like other players, he’s very discreet about his private life. He made his Twitter account private.
you may also like Christopher Gibson.