Facts of Norma Mngoma
|Birthday||April 9, 1975|
|Profession||Instagram Star, Businesswoman, Philanthropist|
|Children||Nkanyezi and Mvelo|
Norma Gigaba is a popular star of Instagram. Not only is she a popular Instagram queen, but she is also one of the most well-known names in the IT sector. Most IT fans know it well as “Mrs. “Gigabytes.”
While she herself is a well-known television celebrity who has attracted a lot of fans for the work she has done, she is also very famous for being the wife of South African Finance Prime Minister Malusi Gigaba. Norma Mngoma is the founder of one of the leading firms, the Noma Gigaba Foundation.
The motto of this foundation is to enhance educational opportunities for children in South Africa. She’s 45 years old, but she’s kept her Instagram profile so well that no one would guess she’s 45 years old. It’s also known that her niece, Nandi Mngoma, is a musician.
10 Facts about Norma Mngoma:
- Norma Mngoma was born on 9 April 1975 and is therefore considered to be 47 years of age.
- We’re sure her knowledge hasn’t been posted on Wikipedia, but is sure to be updated on Famous Birthdays.
- There’s not much to know about her height, weight, and other body dimensions.
- Norma has successfully reached 1 million followers in her official Instagram account.
- Speaking about her life mate, she was married to Malusi Gigaba, the new South African prime minister of finance.
- Since she’s a businesswoman, her net worth is presumably high, but we don’t know how much she’s worth.
- Norma Mngoma is an Instagram celebrity who appears to be very successful on popular social media.
- This Instagram star is also active on Twitter with around 26.8 thousand followers.
- She shares with her husband, Malusi, a total of two sons named Nkanyezi and Mvelo.
- Norma has a sister whose name is Nandi Mngoma, a very famous musician.
You may also like Jori Epstein