Onyx Family is a YouTuber group with 6 family members. The group includes Onyx dad, Onyx mom, Shalom, Shasha, Sinead, and Shiloh.
They are inspirations for a family to stay cool, happy and supportive. Onyx family is a bunch of cheerful peoples. It includes parents and their 3 daughters and a son. All of the members’ prank on each other, challenge each other and create content within the family’s daily activities, upload it on YouTube and get millions of views.
Onyx family’s vlogs are entertaining, comedic and relatable. It shows the love of parents for their children and vice versa. The fights between the siblings are a treat to watch in their vlogs. Below are some of the details of the Onyx family.
What is the net worth of the Onyx Family?
The net worth of the Onyx Family is believed to be around $3.33 million. While the real net worth of Onyx Family is unknown, networthspot.com uses YouTube viewership data to estimate a figure of $3.33 million. However, that projection is based on a single source of revenue. The Onyx Family’s net worth could be far higher than $3.33 million. Onyx Family’s net worth might be as high as $4.66 million if we examine all of their sources of income.
Onyx Family’s annual income is projected to be $831.99 thousand dollars. There’s one thing that every Onyx Family fan can’t seem to wrap their head around: how much money does Onyx Family make? Onyx Family’s YouTube channel receives an average of 13.87 million views per month and 462.22 thousand views per day. For every thousand video views, monetized channels earn money by presenting video advertising. YouTubers can make anywhere from $7 per thousand views on their videos. If Onyx Family’s net worth falls into this range, Net Worth Spot calculates that they make $55.47 thousand per month, or $831.99 thousand per year.
Some YouTube channels earn upwards of $7 every 1,000 video views. Ad income may earn Onyx Family as much as $1.5 million per year if they earn on the high end. YouTubers almost never have just one source of income. Sponsors are common among successful YouTubers, and they can boost their earnings by marketing their own items. They may also be able to acquire speaking engagements.
Some Interesting Facts
- Onyx Family (launched on December 22, 2015) is a YouTuber. It includes 6 family members creating vlogs and uploading on YouTube.
- The Onyx family is now 4 years old. The group uploaded its first video in 2015.
- The real name of the members of Onyx Family is Rita Onyx, Mirthell Onyx, Shiloh Onyx, Shasha Onyx, Shalom Onyx, and Sinead Onyx.
- Among the member, Rita and Mirthell are known as Onyx mom and Onyx dad. Shiloh is their son and is the youngest in the family. And, Shasha, Shalom, and Sinead are their beautiful daughters.
- Their nationality is American and they are all of the Afro-American ethnicity.
- Talking about location, the YouTuber is from the United States.
- They create vlogs about their daily activities, pranks, sketches, etc. They also organize giveaways time and again.
- The height of any of the family members isn’t available on the internet.
- They have an estimated net worth of $4.2million. They also run the YouTube channels titled Onyx Kids, Onyx Junior, Onyx Life, Cardionyx and Playonyx.
- On Instagram, it has over 30 thousand followers.
|Birthday||December 22, 2015|
|Age||4 Years Old|
|Parents||Rita Onyx (mother), Mirthell Onyx (father)|
|Siblings||Shalom, Shasha, Sinead, Shiloh|
You may also like Gabbi Aguayo