Paul George is a professional basketball player from the United States who now plays for the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is now a small forward with the Oklahoma City Thunder. He has only played for one other team in his nine-year NBA career, the Indiana Pacers.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Paul George’s net worth 2021:
George is worth $90 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He is currently under contract with the Clippers for a four-year agreement worth $190 million, which will pay him $35.4 million for the 2020-21 season. This new contract gives him a player option for the 2024-25 season, extending his career with the team. George would have been a free agent next year if he had declined the player option.
Fans were skeptical of George’s contract when he signed it because of the residual disappointment from the Orlando bubble. George also makes around $8 million from endorsements. In 2017, he debuted his hallmark show, PG1 (Nike). He has endorsement partnerships with New Era, Foot Locker, and Gatorade, among others.
What is Paul George famous for?
- A member of the Oklahoma City Thunder wearing the number 13 jersey.
- Four-time NBA All-Star, three-time All-NBA Team and NBA All-Defensive Team selection.
Where was Paul George born?
Paul George was born Paul Clifton Anthony George in Palmdale, California. He is of African-American descent and holds American citizenship. Paul George Sr. (father) and Paulette George (mother) are his parents (mother). Teiosha, a basketball player, and Portal, a volleyball player, were his two older sisters.
He attended Fresno State University and Knight High School in Palmdale, California. He was dubbed the most entertaining player in the West region while playing collegiate basketball.
When did Paul George pursue his basketball career?
- When it comes to Paul George’s professional basketball career, he began after being selected by the Indiana Pacers in the 2010 NBA draft. He has been involved in athletics since 2010, and he continues to do so. He signed a two-year, $3.9 million contract with the Pacers on July 1, 2010. He made his NBA debut against the San Antonio Spurs, playing 23 minutes and scoring four points. He is one of just two rookies from the 2010 NBA draft to start for the team; the other being Landry Fields of the ‘New York Knicks.’ During the 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend, he was chosen to compete in the Slam Dunk Contest and the Rising Stars Challenge.
- He was selected the NBA’s Player of the Week after winning three straight games against Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Detroit during the 2012-13 season. He was also voted the NBA’s Most Improved Player at the end of the season.
- George’s contract was extended on September 25, 2013, when the Pacers elected him to be their designated player, and he is still with the team. He was also named to the US Olympic squad for the 2016 Rio Olympics, where he won a gold medal.
- The Pacers traded George to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Victor Oladipp and Domantas Sabonis at the end of the 2016 season. On October 19, 2017, George made his Thunders debut in the team’s season opener.
- The Thunders had a 47-35 record at the completion of the 2017 season. Paul George had a season average of 21.9 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists. George re-signed with the Thunder on July 6, 2018, for a four-year, $137 million contract.
Who is the girlfriend of Paul George?
Paul George is in a relationship with model Jessica Burciaga, according to his personal life. They began dating in December 2013, and their relationship is still going strong. Although there is no substantial evidence linking him to his married life or children, he was sued by Daniela Rajic, who claimed he was the father of her child. In the year 2013, he had an encounter with Daniela Rajic.
How tall is Paul George?
Paul is 6 feet 9 inches tall, according to his body measurements. His body weight is 100 kilograms. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. In addition, his chest, waist, and biceps all measure 42-35-15 inches.
Quick Facts About Paul George
|Celebrated Name||Paul George|
|Nick Name||Paul George|
|Birth Name||Paul Clifton Anthony George|
|Place Of Birth||Palmdale, California|
|High School||Knight High School|
|University||Fresno State University|
|Marital Status||In Relationship|
|Girl Friend||Jessica Burciaga|
|Father||Paul George Sr.|
|Sisters||Teiosha and Portala|
|Body Measurement||42-35-15 inches|
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$40 million +|
|Salary||$34.25 million [Annually]|
|Source of Wealth||Basketball Career|