Table of Bio/Wiki
Paul Stanley is a singer and songwriter best known for his work with the rock band Kiss. He began his career over five decades ago and has since established himself as one of the most influential Metal Vocalists of all time. He has done some solo work in addition to his career with Kiss, which has largely defined his musical journey.
Paul Stanley net worth is currently estimated to be approximately $125 million, according to various web estimates. His pay, though, has yet to be revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
What is Paul Stanley known for?
- An American musician, singer, songwriter and painter.
- Being the rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss.
Paul Stanley Reveals His Real Thoughts About Stars Who Committed Suicide:
Paul Stanley, the leader band KISS, spoke with Dan Rather’s The Big Interview, and AXS TV released a sneak peek from a new show.
Stanley explained why he sought popularity and how his ideas turned out.
Here is Paul’s statement:
“I had a microtia, which basically means I didn’t have an ear… I wasn’t very social, and having a physical feature that distinguishes you from others makes you the subject of continuous scrutiny and, at times, derision.
When you get fame, it’s either a disappointment because it’s not a cure, and you either stick a needle in your arm, a gun in your mouth, or live your life as a victim, and I’m not cut out for that.
I was fortunate enough to be a part of a plan to form the band we never saw, which set me on a path that I’m still on today. God alone knows where it’ll lead me.”
Back in his early years, Paul Stanley was born to a Jewish family and given the name Stanley Bert Eisen. After his sister Julia, he was his parents’ second child. There isn’t a lot of information available about his parents. Manhattan, New York, USA is his birthplace. He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent and is an American national.
Stanley had been recognized for his talent in graphic arts since he was a child, so he went to the High School of Music and Art in New York City, where he graduated in 1970. Despite his talent as a graphic artist, he chose to pursue a career in music instead.
- He initiated his career as a member of the local band, Rainbow. He was also a member of Uncle Joe and Post War Baby Boom.
- His career took off a rather unpredictable start. A chanced meeting of him with yet another aspiring young musician Gene Simmons led him to form a group, titled, ‘Wicked Lester’. The duo formed a number of other musical groups as well, but none did much to help them take off their career commercially.
- The failure of the group led the duo to revise and revamp their idea as to how the group should seem like. They then placed ads for a drummer and a guitarist at the New York newspapers, which led to the recruitment of guitarist Ace Frehley and drummer Peter Criss.
- With the enrolment of Ace Frehley and Peter Criss, he along with Simmons renamed the band as ‘Kiss’. The group released their self-titled debut album in February 1974. The album was pretty successful making it up to the gold status in the US and Canada charts.
The spectacular success of the debut album led the group to come up with their second album in the same year titled, ‘Hotter Than Hell’. This album too, like its predecessor, hit the perfect chord with the audience achieved gold status in the US and Canada charts.
- In 1975, the group came up with its third album, ‘Dressed to Kill’. The same year, they came up with their first live album, titled, ‘Kiss Alive!’ The album achieved mega success and became the hottest group.
- Following the ravishing success of its previous albums, the group came up with two albums in 1976 titled, ‘Destroyer’ and ‘Rock and Roll Over’. Each of the albums gained a platinum status at the box office receiving immense adulation and respect from its fans. The following year, he released ‘Love Gun’ which again gained platinum status.
- In 1978, he came up with his solo self-titled album ‘Paul Stanley’. The album was much appreciated by the public and gained a platinum status at the US charts, while a gold status on the Canada charts.
- From 1980 to 1990, the group released nine studio albums titled, ‘Dynasty’, ‘Unmasked’, ‘Music from The Elder’, ‘Creatures of the Night’, ‘Lick It Up’, ‘Animalize’, ‘asylum’, ‘Crazy Nights’ and ‘Hot in the Shade’.
- Meanwhile, in 1989, he embarked on a brief club tour, along with guitarist Bob Kulick and future Kiss drummer Eric Singer. The same year, he provided a voice for the title track of the Wes Craven horror flick ‘Shocker’.
Carrer after 90’s
- For the 1990s decade, he released three studio albums with the group, titled ‘Revenge’, ‘Carnival of the Souls: The Final Sessions’ and ‘Psycho Circus’. In the following decade, the group came up with a single studio album in 2009 titled, ‘Sonic Boom’. They compensated it by coming up with two live albums, ‘Kiss Symphony: Alive IV’ and ‘Alive! The Millennium Concert’
- In 2006, twenty-eight years after releasing his first solo album, he came up with his second album, ‘Live to Win’ in October 2006. The title track of the album appeared on the South Park show.
- Following the success of his second venture, he proceeded on a theatre tour to support his album, with a touring band that was the house band from the CBS TV show, Rock Star. The band appeared twice in the seasons, Rock Star INXS and Rock Star Supernova.
- Some portions of this tour were filmed for a documentary titled, ‘Paul Stanley: Live to Dream’. The performance of the band in the tour was filmed and recorded on DVD and digital audio download formats as One Live Kiss.
- Other than his musical aspirations, he starred in the Toronto production, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, playing the role of The Phantom. Acting and music apart, he has also tried his hand at painting, making a debut in 2006
- He acted as a producer for an up-and-coming band called New England for their debut album. The single from the album, ‘Don’t Ever Wanna Lose Ya’ went on to become a major Top-40 hit.
From his successful music career, he grabbed popularity in the world rapidly which leads him to honor phase. Here are some awards and achievements of Paul Stanley:
- In 2006, he was inducted in the Long Island Music Hall of Fame.
- He won the ‘Showman Of The Year’ award of the Classic Rock Awards in 2008,
- In 2009, he received the Classic Gold Telly Award for his concert film ‘One Live Kiss’.
- He was presented with the Sound Partners Lifetime Achievement Award from the House Research Institute.
To whom Paul Stanley married?
Paul Stanley married Pamela Bowen in 1991, which reflects his personal life. Unfortunately, ten years later, the marriage ended in divorce, leaving the singer sad. To cope, he resorted to his second love, painting. Evan Shane Stanley, born in 1994, was the union’s only child before it terminated.
Paul Stanley met Erin Sutton after his divorce from his first wife, and they married in 2005. Despite the rumors regarding his sexuality, the two have remained together for many years and have three children.
Colin Michael Stanley was born in 2006, followed by Sarah Brianna in 2009, and Emily Grace in 2011. Erin Sutton gave birth to the couple’s first child, Colin Michael Stanley, in 2006. As of now, there are no reports of a divorce between the couple.
According to his physique measurements, he measures 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs roughly 87 kilograms. He, too, has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He wore a shoe that was 11 (US) in size. His additional physical characteristics are yet to be revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
Quick Facts About Paul Stanley
|Celebrated Name||Paul Stanley|
|Nick Name||Star Child|
|Birth Name||Stanley Bert Eisen|
|Profession||Musician and Vocalist|
|Place Of Birth||Manhattan, New York|
|Education||The High School of Music & Art|
|Spouse||Pamela Bowen (M. 1992; Div. 2001) and Erin Sutton (M. 2005 to Present)|
|Son||Colin Michael Stanley and Evan Shane Stanley|
|Daughter||Sarah Brianna and Emily Grace|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch.|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$125 million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Career|