Phil Mac Giolla Bhain is a journalist. Additionally, he is a blogger, author, playwright, and novelist.
Phil is also a social worker and also had his training. He started journalism from An Phoblacht newspaper as a staff. He wrote under the name of Mick Dering which is also a reference name of his grand uncle from his maternal side.
Phil Mac is the author of books such as Downfall: How Rangers FC Self Destructed and The Squad.
10 Facts on Phil Mac Giolla Bhain
- Phil Mac Giolla Bhain’s date of birth is not known. Thus his age is also not known. However, guessing from his images, he may be in his fifties.
- The height of the freelance journalist also seems to be tall. However, the real height and weight details are unavailable.
- His books and novels are quite famous so his net worth is not less. Likewise, his income details are also unknown. Maybe his details on net worth are under review.
- Giolla is a married man. His wife’s name is Kathleen Gillivan. He along with his wife are raising three children. His children are Cathal, Roisin, Aislin.
- His family details are not on his Wikipedia page. His parent’s information is unknown.
- Phil attended the University of York for his studies and completed his graduation from there only.
- Bhain has Irish nationality. He was born in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- Phil is known for working as a journalist for 7 years since 1996 at An Phoblacht. He also shares Celtic news.
- Some of his popular plays are Flight of the Earls: a play about modern Ireland, Hame, and Rebellion. His bibliographies are A Rebel Journalist: From the Famine Song to Dallasgate, The Squad, and Minority Reporter.
- Phil Mac has 42.3 thousand followers on his Twitter account. His Youtube channel has 49 subscribers. He also has a Facebook account.
Facts of Phil Mac Giolla Bhain
|Name||Phil Mac Giolla Bhain|
|Education||University of York|
|Youtube||Phil Mac Giolla Bhain|
|Phil Mac Giolla Bhain Page|