Phoebe Lucille Bridgers, better known as Phoebe Bridgers, is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer from the United States. Her debut album “Stranger in the Alps,” which was chosen the greatest music of 2017 by the social networking site Pebble, is her most well-known work. Her sophomore studio album debuted at number six in the UK album charts for the week of July 2, 2020. She is also a member of the Boygenius and Better Oblivion Community Center musical ensembles. Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why,’ ABC’s ‘Castle,’ ABC’s family show ‘Switched at Birth,’ CBC’s ‘Burden of Truth,’ and an Apple iPhone 5s commercial have all used her music.
On February 4, 2021, Phoebe Bridgers showed her support for the women who have accused Marilyn Manson of abuse. She shared her story on Twitter. She said: “I went to Marilyn Manson’s house with pals when I was a youngster. I was a tremendous fan. When he called a room in his house the ‘r*pe room,’ I figured it was just poor frat boy humor. I lost interest. Everybody has my support.”
She has a large following on social media, with over 2million Instagram followers @Phoebe Bridgers and 638k Twitter followers @phoebe-bridgers.
Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 What is the Net Worth of Phoebe Bridgers?
- 2 Phoebe Bridgers And Paul Mescal’s Relationship Timeline: Twitter Flirting, Met Debut, And Engagement Rumors
- 3 What is Phoebe Bridgers famous for?
- 4 Early Life and Education
- 5 Phoebe Bridgers Career Highlights:
- 6 Phoebe Bridgers Awards and Nominations
- 7 Who is Phoebe Bridgers current Boyfriend?
- 8 Phoebe Bridgers Height and Weight :
- 9 Quick Facts About Phoebe Bridgers
What is the Net Worth of Phoebe Bridgers?
Phoebe Bridgers work as a singer and songwriter has brought her a lot of success. Her singing profession is her principal source of income. Her net worth is expected to reach $5 million in 2022.
Phoebe Bridgers And Paul Mescal’s Relationship Timeline: Twitter Flirting, Met Debut, And Engagement Rumors
Who can blame the internet for thinking Phoebe Bridgers and Paul Mescal are engaged? When Paul gave an interview to The Guardian, it was revealed that he and Phoebe “are now engaged,” which started the initial rumor. Naturally, the trend spread quickly on Twitter, and the audience pretty much lost it.
Many people are disappointed to learn that the engagement has officially been called off after the outlet appears to have adjusted the article’s phrasing to state that they “are reported to be engaged.”
Therefore, the query, “Are they indeed engaged?” remains. Sadly, there is no further indication in the original piece that Paul even alluded to their connection, which is quite understandable given how private they are. Even in his most recent interview with Dakota Johnson for Interview Magazine, he chose to keep the relationship “secret.”
The good news is that they remain contentedly married. But in case you’re only now learning about this legendary couple, here is a detailed account of Phoebe Bridgers and Paul Mescal’s romance.
View this post on Instagram
What is Phoebe Bridgers famous for?
- Her album “Stranger in the Alps” and “Punisher”.
- Being a part of the musical groups Boygenius and Better Oblivion Community Center.
Early Life and Education
Phoebe Bridgers was born on August 17, 1994, in Pasadena, California, United States. Phoebe Lucille Bridgers is her given name. Jamie, her mother, worked as a phone sex worker, a cannabis salesman, and an executive assistant before giving birth to her. Her father worked as a set constructor for movies and television shows, but his identity is unknown.
Jackson, her younger brother, is her only sibling. She is of White ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. Her astrological sign is Leo. She went to the Sequoyah School in Pasadena for her education. She went on to Los Angeles County High School for the Arts after that.
Phoebe Bridgers Career Highlights:
- Phoebe Bridgers began playing guitar around the age of 13.
- Initially in her career, she played guitar and sang lead vocals in Einstein’s Dirty Secret and
- She also played bass in a scrappy punk band called Sloppy Jane during her high school days.
- On March 31, 2014, Bridgers released her first EP “Killer” which produced by American singer and songwriter Ryan Adams on his record label, PAX AM.
- year of 2017,on September 22, Bridgers released her debut studio album “Stranger in the Alps” which was produced by Tony Berg and Ethan Gruska.
- On March 12, 2018, Her debut studio album, “Stranger in the Alps” named the best album of 2017 by the social networking site Pebble.
- She appeared on the American TV show, “CBS This Morning: Saturday” and sang Motion Sickness as Scott Street on March 3, 2018.
- Bridgers formed an indie rock group Boygenius along with Julien Baker and Lucy Dacus in 2018. The group’s debut EP “boygenius” was released on October 26, 2018.
- In May 2018, She was featured on a remake of the Lord Huron song, “The Night We Met” for the soundtrack to season 2 of the Netflix television series 13 Reasons Why.
You may also like; Paul Mescal
- In 2019, She Teamed up with The National’s Matt Berninger to record a track for “Between Two Ferns: The Movie” called Walking on a String and appeared in the film.
- Phoebe Bridgers formed a band named ‘Better Oblivion Community Center’ along with Conor Oberst and released their self-titled debut album On January 24, 2019, by Dead Oceans.
- On February 26, 2020, she released a song titled ‘Garden Song’ by Dead Oceans. The song was the lead single from her second studio album, “Punisher”.
- On April 3, 2020, Bridgers appeared on a song ‘Jesus Christ 2005 God Bless America’ by the English band ‘The 1975’ from their album, Notes on a Conditional Form. She also features three more songs from the same album.
- Bridgers released her second studio album “Punisher” on June 18, 2020, by Dead Oceans. The album received widely positive reviews and debuted at number 6 on the UK album charts week ending July 2, 2020.
- Bridgers produced Christian Lee Huston’s third album Beginners which was released on May 29, 2020.
- Bridgers and Dead Oceans partnered to create a new record label Saddest Factory on October 5, 2020.
You may also read Ryan Adams
- On November 3, 2020, Bridgers tweeted that she would cover ‘Iris’ if Donald Trump lost the 2020 United States presidential election. The cover was recorded as a duet with Maggie Rogers under the name “Phoebe & Maggie” and released on November 13 via Bridgers’ Bandcamp page for one day.
- On November 20, 2020, Bridgers released an EP of four reworked tracks from Punisher titled “Copycat Killer”.
- She released a cover of Merle Haggard’s ‘If We Make It Through December’ through Dead Oceans on November 23, 2020.
- On December 1, 2020, bridgers released a music video for the song ‘Savior Complex’ which was directed by actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge and stars Paul Mescal.
- Bridgers featured on Kid Cudi’s track ‘Lovin Me’ from his album, “Man on the Moon III: The Chosen” which released on December 11, 2020.
- In January 2021, Bridgers featured on Charlie Hickey’s song ‘Ten Feet Tall’.
- On February 6, 2021, Bridgers is set to perform as the musical guest on the TV show, “Saturday Night Live”.
Phoebe Bridgers Awards and Nominations
- Phoebe Bridgers achieved a nomination at Libera Awards under the category of Best American Roots & Folk Album for her debut studio album, Stranger in the Alps in 2018.
- She garnered four nominations at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards under the categories of Best New Artist, Best Alternative Music Album, Best Rock Performance, and Best Rock Song.
Who is Phoebe Bridgers current Boyfriend?
Phoebe Bridgers isn’t married, but she isn’t single either. Paul Mescal, an Irish actor, is rumored to be her boyfriend. Her sexual orientation is bisexual, and she refers to herself as she/her.
In 2014, she had a brief romantic engagement with singer and songwriter Ryan Adams, however the two later split up. The demise of their relationship is the subject of her song “Motion Sickness.” She was one of numerous women who accused Adams of sexual misconduct, according to a New York Times report.
In 2017, she dated Marshall Vore, a touring drummer and musical collaborator. The end of their relationship is the subject of her song “ICU.” They are, nevertheless, still friends and collaborators.
Phoebe Bridgers Height and Weight :
Phoebe Bridgers is a stunning woman with a thin figure. She is 1.54m (5 feet and 1 inch) tall and weighs approximately 45kg (99 lbs.). Her eyes are dark brown, and she has blonde hair. She does, however, frequently tint her hair white.
You may also like Safaree Samuels.
Quick Facts About Phoebe Bridgers
|Celebrated Name||Phoebe Bridgers|
|Birth Name||Phoebe Lucille Bridgers|
|Place Of Birth||Pasadena, California, USA|
|Education||Sequoyah School, Los Angeles County High School|
|Boyfriend||Paul Mescal, Ryan Adams (ex)|
|Height||1.54m (5 feet and 1 inch)|
|Weight||45kg (99 lbs.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$5 million (estimated)|
|Source of Wealth||Her music career|
|Last Updated||November 2022|