Kevin Pouya otherwise known as Pouya is famously known as a rapper from Miami, Florida. He is likewise famous as ‘Child Bone’. Kevin is renowned for his hit tunes Straight Up and Get Buck. He has likewise worked with rapper Fat Scratch. His fellowship with Robb Banks assisted him with expanding fan continuing in his web-based media account. Pouya has gathered a colossal amount of cash from his vocation.
Yet, do you at any point figure the amount Total assets does Pouya have? Sweetheart Instagram, Tallness, Age, How old tall? In the event that you are looking for the appropriate responses you are in the correct spot perused the entire article until the end.
10 realities on Kevin Pouya
- Kevin Pouya is a 25 years of age American rapper. In addition, he was brought into the world on December 20, 1994, and his zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
- He is brought into the world in Miami, Florida, US. Along these lines, he is of American identity. Notwithstanding, it is affirmed that he is of Cuban and Persian legacy.
- Kevin has effectively held his own life under the shade so we couldn’t discover any insights regarding his family and kin.
- He stands a stature of 5’5″ (165 cm) and weighs 53 kg.
- Discussing his instructive foundation, he exited his school before graduation and began building his profession in rapping.
- Pouya was involved with an Instagram model Young Coco. In any case, presently it isn’t affirmed whether he is as yet involved with her or not.
- He began his profession in 2011 and began a YouTube channel alongside his companion Fat Scratch and made Buffet Young men. As of now, Smorgasbord Young men has become a record name.
- Kevin delivered his first mixtape in 2012 and the name of the tape was Screw It. Till now he has delivered more than 20 mixtapes.
- The total Net worth pay of the rapper is assessed to be between more than $1 Million.
- Kevin has acquired a ton of ubiquity in his Instagram where he has more than 1 million devotees.
Facts of Pouya
|Birthday||December 20, 1994|
|Age||25 years old|
|Net Worth||more than $1 Million|