Rachael Stirling is an actress who is well known for performing on stage, film, and television. She is not only known as an actress but she is also known as the daughter of the legendary actress Diana Rigg.
Her mother Diana Rigg died at the age of 82 due to cancer on 10th September 2020. The Sad news has affected her and also all of her mother’s fans. She is the daughter of Diana Rigg and Archie Stirling. Her father is a theatrical producer. Just like her mother Rachael is also a very good actress who has been able to win the hearts of thousands of people with her fantabulous acting.
She is married to her husband Guy Garvey. She married him in 2016 and shares a son named Jack with her husband. Her famous works loved by fans are ‘Doctor Who’, ‘Snow White & the Huntsman’, ‘Wild Bill’, ‘Their Finest’, etc.
10 Facts on Rachael Stirling:
- Rachael Stirling is an English stage, film, and television actress whose popular shows include ‘The Bletchley Circle’, ‘Tipping the Velvet’, ‘Detectorists’, etc.
- Speaking about her children, she has a 3-years-old daughter named Jack Stirling Garvey.
- She is married since the year 2016, and the name of her husband is Guy Garvey who is a popular Musician.
- She remains in the highlight of being Diana Rigg‘s daughter, and her mother passed away on September 10, 2020.
- Talking further about her parents, she is the daughter of Archibald Stirling, a popular film producer while her mother, Diana was an actress.
- We have known that her height is said to be 5 feet and 7 inches.
- As she was born on May 30, 1977, Rachael is currently 43 years of age.
- The popular actress is an English who was born in London, England, UK.
- Rachael completed her BA degree in Art History from the University of Edinburgh.
- She can easily speak Russian and some of her other hobbies include horse riding as well as jumping.
Facts of Rachael Stirling
|Birthday||May 30, 1977|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Parents||Diana Rigg and Archibald Stirling|
|Husband||Guy Garvey (m. 2016)|
|Children||Jack Stirling Garvey|
|Education||University of Edinburgh|