Quick Facts of Ralph Pittman
|Businessman , music composer
|1 million dollars
Ralph Pittman Jr is an American businessman, speaker, market consultant, and composer of music.
Ralph Pittman is the founder and CEO of ‘My Mind Music,’ an American Music Enrichment and Wellness Organization.
He is married to Drew Sidora, a popular actress and musician. Drew Sidora is really famous for her appearance in “That’s So Raven.” She was also chosen as the newest cast member of the 13th season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
How much is the Net Worth of Raiph Pittman?
Pittman’s work gives him a decent net worth of money. It is estimated to have a net value of $1 million.
Trivia and Facts
1. Ralph Pittman was born to Ralph Pittman Jr. His birthday is uncertain, but his age is estimated to be about 33 years old. He has medium height and a decent facial appearance.
2. He graduated from Rutgers University in 2006. He received a degree in Business Economics from the university.
3. He was a soccer player back when he was in high school and college.
4. Ralph Pittman Jr. has written music for a movie called Preachers Baby. This is a film based on a book written by Carl Weber.
5. Ralph has also written and produced ‘My Mind Music for Kids’
6. This music is intended to help enhance the quality of sleep for children.
7. Ralph is married to Drew Sidora, whom he met in Los Angeles in 2013. They got married two months after they got engaged.
8. Ralph’s mom, Drew Sidora, is renowned for her appearance as Chantel in the Disney Channel Original “That’s So Raven”
9. Drew and Ralph have three children. They have two sons, Josiah Pittman and Machai David Pittman. They gave birth to their daughter Aniya Grace Pittman in 2018.
10. His social media profiles is on Instagram as @ralphpittmanjr and on Twitter as @RalphPittmanJr.
11. Pittman’s work gives him a decent net worth of money. It is projected to have a net worth of $1 million.
you may also like Justin Cassotta.