Said Rami Malek, also known as Rami Malek, is an actor from the United States. He is best recognized for his major role in the USA Network television series Mr. Robot as Elliot Alderson. Malek won the Critics’ Choice Award and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for this performance. He was also nominated for a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Television Critics Association Award. In the biopic Bohemian Rhapsody, he played Freddie Mercury. He earned an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a British Academy Film Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody. Malek has also starred in the Night at the Museum trilogy, The Pacific, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 2, and the dramatic thriller Short Term 12 as a supporting actor. He was the first Egyptian-born actor to win an Academy Award for Best Actor.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Net Worth of Rami Malek :
Rami Malek, a 37-year-old actor, has an estimated net worth of $8 million. He made the majority of his money through per-episode bonuses and end-of-season bonuses. He’s also acted in a number of feature films. He is best known for his award-winning role in the television series Mr. Robot. He won a number of nominations and prizes for it, including the Critic’s Choice Award. Bohemian Rhapsody, a biopic film about Queen, is the sixth highest-grossing film of all time and the highest-earning musical biographical film of all time, grossing $844 million worldwide. He is well compensated for his professional endeavors. Although his exact income has not been publicized, there is no doubt in the minds of his supporters that he is well compensated for his efforts.
Best Known for:
- His lead role as Freddie Mercury in the biopic Bohemian Rhapsody
- His lead role as Elliot Alderson in television series Mr. Robot
Rami Malek Claimed Another Major Award, Academy Award For The Queen Biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody :
He is 37, has added an Oscar to his collection after winning the Oscar for Best Actor for his depiction of Freddie Mercury in the 2018 biopic Bohemian Rhapsody at the 2019 Oscars. He became the first actor of Egyptian heritage to win an Academy Award for Best Actor with this win.
Rami Malek, on the other hand, stumbled and fell off the platform while returning from his acceptance speech for the Academy Award for Best Actor. He was not seriously hurt. Following the collapse, paramedics transported him to the backstage area and treated him for any injuries.
This was not his first honor for his performance as Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody. He has already won important awards such as the Golden Globe Award, the Screen Actors Guild Award, and the BAFTA Award, among others.
Early Life of Rami Malek :
Rami Malek was born on May 12, 1981, in Los Angeles, California, to a father Said Malek and a mother Nelly Abdelmalek. His parents were Egyptian immigrants. His father was a Cairo tour guide, while his mother worked as an accountant. Malek was brought up in a Coptic Orthodox family. Malek was the older brother of Sami Malek, his twin brother. Rami was four minutes older than Sami when he was born. Yasmine, his older sister, is his other sibling. His sister Yasmine is a medical doctor, while his brother Sami is a teacher. Taurus is his zodiac sign.
Malek attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, for his education. He received his diploma in 1999. Malek attended the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana after high school and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2003.
Career of Rami Malek :
- Rami Malek began his acting career in 2004 as a guest star on Gilmore Girls. Later, he voiced uncredited “additional characters” in Halo 2.
- A war drama by Steven Bochco, he appeared in two episodes in 2005. He got a Screen Actors Guild card for it.
- In the same year, he appeared on an episode of Medium and was cast as Kenny on the Fox comedy series The War at Home.
- Malek debuted in 2006’s Night at the Museum as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, a role he reprised in the sequels Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.
- Malek starred as “Jamie” in Keith Bunin’s The Credeaux Canvas at the Elephant Theatre in Los Angeles in 2007.
- In the 2010 HBO World War II mini-series The Pacific, Malek played suicide bomber Marcos AL-Zacar.
- During filming, Malek met executive producer Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks liked his performance and cast him in Larry Crowne. The film came out in July 2011.
- Malek starred as an Egyptian coven vampire in Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2010).
- In the 2013 indie film Short Term 12, Malek played a new employee of a youth group home. He also starred in Spike Lee’s 2012 remake of Oldboy and the crowdfunded Da Sweet Blood of Jesus.
- In the 2015 horror game Until Dawn, Malek played a main character named Josh.
- He has starred in Mr. Robot on USA Network since 2015. It became one of Malek’s most admired performances.
- Mr. Robot earned him a Critics’ Choice Television Award and a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series. He was nominated for a Dorian Award, a Satellite Award, a Golden Globe, and a Screen Actors.
- In 2016, Malek starred as Jonah and Buster in Buster’s Mal Heart. It was Malek’s first film as a star.
- In 2017, Malek played Louis Dega in a remake of the 1973 film Papillon.
- Malek received the University of Evansville’s Young Alumnus Award in February 2017. In the same year, he joined the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Bohemian Rhapsody starred Malek as Freddie Mercury. The film became his most successful, winning him numerous awards including the Academy Award, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, and British Academy Film Award for Best Actor.
- Bohemian Rhapsody became the world’s sixth highest grossing musical biographical film.
- Malek has minor roles in Battleship, The Master, Need for Speed, and Aint Them Bodies Saints.
Who is Rami Malek Dating?
Rami Malek is a Los Angeles-based actor. Malek is a reserved person who prefers to keep his personal life private. Malek was linked to “Twilight” co-star Angela Sarafyan in 2012, according to reports. Fans were ecstatic to see the couple in love after seeing photos of them posing and holding hands. Both performers, however, have refused to confirm their secret relationship. And then the rumor vanished. Later, Malek’s “Mr. Robot” co-star Portia Doubleday was thought to be dating him again. Malek, on the other hand, has yet to formally confirm it. Malek is currently dating Lucy Boynton, a co-star in Bohemian Rhapsody. During the making of the movie, the pair met.
Body Features :
Rami has a really nice body form in terms of body attributes. He stands 1.75 meters tall. His ideal weight is 70 kilograms. Ram’s eyes are green and he has black hair. His chest measures 39 inches, his biceps 14 inches, and his waist is 30 inches. His additional physical measurements have yet to be released, but they will be soon. He draws a lot of people to him because of his charming features and grin.
Quick Facts ;
|Celebrated Name||Rami Malek|
|Nick Name||Rami Malek|
|Birth Name||Rami Said Malek|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Debut Movie||Night At The Museum|
|Best Known For||his lead role as Elliot Alderson in Mr. Robot|
|Awards||Critic’s Choice Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series|
|High School||Notre Dame High School|
|University||University of Evansville|
|Education||Bachelor of Fine Arts degree|